The Hasbtoyshop.com Suggestion Box

Forcehunter

Since we know Hasbro glances at this forum, I suggest we make it a suggestion box for the online store. Mods, pin please.

Anyway, I would like to see maybe a return of the battle packs that were exclusive to Costco. The concept was great, I don't know why the retailers have their fixed mindset of certain toys. I'd like to see it doem for RAH figures too. You know, a HISS Tank, HISS Driver, Armadillo, some Joe Driver, Jet Pack with AIr Viper, and Paratrooper Dusty, or something along those lines.

Hasbro, please tell me you will make the HISS 2 availible again. That is one vehicle I will buy multiples of.

RAH single packs would be good too. a single carded RAH Lady Jaye or Comic Pack Scarlett single packed.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

figures that DONT look like crapola!!

a full relaunch of ARAH style and sized figures! single carded just like the VvV ones we have seen.

for the executives to lay off the crack pipe!

TM

On the Battle Points, we could mail them in for a discount.: 100 BPs 2.00 off. Limited to just the two in a single purchase.

^^Is that a promise or a threat?

BTW, I forgot about weapon packs. We need some especially Viper guns.

Give us Falcon too, as well as more troop packs along with a discount on battle points/flag points on the website like forcehunter posted above

BTW, I forgot about weapon packs. We need some especially Viper guns.

Yeah, something for all the new Vipers (RAH I mean) and the Infantry troops to carry rather than a bunch of Baroness rifles and those huge things that came with the Infantry 6-packs.

I would prefer AKs, myself though.

Honestly though, the biggest thing they need to do is finish off the original Joes in the comic packs.

Two words: Major Bludd

Other than that, I'd like to see army builders and maybe even some Red Shadows figures show up eventually.

Guest A-MAN

A decent new Lady Jaye in both new sculpt and comic pack RAH.

Dr. Venom

Ninja Trooper recolored as Storm Shadow, like the unreleased mission disc figure.

A Fan's Choice Army Builder pack poll (yeah, some crimson ninjas would win. @smilepunch@ )

12 inch figures that look like exactly like their 3 3/4 counterparts, with no molded on clothes. give a viper that looks like a viper a crimson guard that looks like a crimson guard pleeeeeaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeee @hulkhead@

I'd like to see a repackage of the Wave 6 Snow Wolf... I wouldn't mind new colours, actually, either. Might look good if it was a bit whiter and more RAH-looking.

Great idea. That is a great mold.

Since they are reissue the hydrofoil, Hasbro should try to release some of the best vehicles from the 84-86 years. The Tomahawk, Whale, Mauler, Night Raven, Silver Mirage, if possible the TERRORDOME.

More RAH comic packs but no single card figs, leave those to new sculpts.

BBQ, Falcon, Airtight Mgr Bludd, Buzzer, Copperhead and Cover Girl, give them to us asap!

Draven