Question For Those Going To Midnight Showings.

Xinos

What time do you plan on starting a line, or arriving to get in line?

I'm curious, because of all the hype surrounding this one and with the high ticket sales numbers as reported Here .

My wife want to go to the movies in the evening on wednesday, keep an eye on the madness, and try to watch a movie in the theater that it'll be in that night before star wars is on. Then try and stay in till then.. dont know if it'll work.. but she's gonna try it, lol

That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea. lol I know for Episode II, my friends and I started a line about 3:30, was pretty much just us and 3 or 4 other people till about 6:30, then it started to pack in. They were showing some crappy movie that no one would actually wanna pay money for in the auditorium that had Episode II, so not really worth the money to try that idea in that case. lol

Here in the north side of Dallas,..Plano, they have already started Camping...it came on the news last nite...whut a bunch of GEEKS.... I have a JOB..... I will see it on Thursday during lunch.....

That's what I'm afraid, the ones camping out. lol I wanna good seat, and I don't mind waiting the day of for several hours, but to camp out to me is just crazy.

Im gonna get in line about 5.

Most theaters will have it in more than one theater. One trick is to buy your ticket from the theater not listed first. Thats the one that will sell out first and the campers will all have bought from.

Yea, to late for me tho. lol Purchased all 12 of my tickets as soon as they went on sale. Doh!

ill prolly get there around 9 or so

dude the wicket in ure signature is freaking me out lol. He looks like he wants to jump outta the screen and kill me lol

Around here they do not allow camping out this far in advance for the shows. Besides, I like Obi1killa have a job (and a family) and cannot (would not really) camp out like that.

I figure We will make our way to the theater about 5:30ish or something like that.

I have to work until 11:00 and can't get off, but the theater I got my tickets at is only 10-15 minutes away. I am meeting my friend there and he has the week off. Lucky ******! I took my vaction the week EP II opened but can't this time. I will still be there ASAP!