Official 'i Got My Storm Shadow Mail-in' Thread

flint069

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, too, received more of the Stormshadow figures than I ordered, so I called Hasbro to inquire about it, because I intended to send them back to them (they aren't mine, so to keep them would be stealing). Anyways, I was informed that they were well aware of the double shipments that some of us were sent, and said that a mailing would be going out to those who received "free extra" figures, giving them the option of paying for them (without additional Flag Points), or sending them back in a postage paid carton that they will provide. Now I don't know how they could force anyone to do either, but they could feasibly put you on a list to ban you from being able to make future purchases through their distribution system. Not to mention, that it could become a postal issue, since they were sent by US Mail (even if it was their error, it could be considered a theft issue if they know who they sent them to). I just thought I would put this out for those (myself included) who received the "extra freebies" in this promotion. This is not intended as a flame, to get at those who intended to keep the figures that they received in error, but just a bit of info, and some thoughts on the repercussions of this debacle...

Todd

Shakka85

I've gotten my two that I ordered. One came on Monday, and then I got my other one today. I really like the figure, and I also like the fact that they took flag points. Makes me glad that I saved all those from my 80's Joes.

Someone on the joesightings board contaced hasbro and apparently they know about the over shippments and told him that they are sending packages and postage to send them back or they have the option to pay for them without having to give up points... havent recieved conformation on this yet, seems kinda lame for me, considering when i bought agent faces they only sent me one of the two i ordered and paid for and did not return my complaints i filed however they want there stuff back... i'm sure we will hear more on this. you can check the joe sightings board under the topic "RE: Storm Shadow...anyone else have this problem"

I'm so impressed with this figure. I think they did much better on the details of the costume. I'm not sure how close they came with the face though.

The two I bought came two days apart. I think that is a little unorthodox...

Someone on the joesightings board contaced hasbro and apparently they know about the over shippments and told him that they are sending packages and postage to send them back or they have the option to pay for them without having to give up points... havent recieved conformation on this yet, seems kinda lame for me, considering when i bought agent faces they only sent me one of the two i ordered and paid for and did not return my complaints i filed however they want there stuff back... i'm sure we will hear more on this. you can check the joe sightings board under the topic "RE: Storm Shadow...anyone else have this problem"

If this does happen we should all send back our extra 6-pack Firefly's and Mirages instead of Storm Shadow. @smilepunch@