So Was Torch, Bazooka, Etc Released???

Lady Jaye

I just picked up my first Joes in quite sometime, Snake Eyes, Bombstrike, Croc Master, and Swamp Rat!! But was wondering if the Torch wave was ever released?????

Oh by the way, I love the Bombstrike character, she is awesome!!! Love her outfit, everything is very cool. One thing though, she has the hair Lady Jaye needs!! No more hats for LJ, give her the cool hair she has in the comics and cartoon.

Oh and of course Snake Eyes is awesome!!!! Man these figures rock!!!! I knew I would not pass on Snakes when I saw him!!! It's a sickness I tell you, a sickness!!! @smilepunch@

Yea, you think you are out, and the cravings just start again, it's a tough monkey to get off my back!!!

@loll@

And as far as the Torch wave, I don't think I saw em at all in the stores, if I did I probably would have gotten em!!!

I had a chance to get a double set of wave 6 (12 2 packs) on ebay for a Buy it now price of 70 bucks, but I waited a few minutes and I missed out. :( But I was able to score a loose Bazooka figure from that wave with some other figures for like 4 bucks total. So I guess that's better than nothing. :)

And for those of you that heard me complain about not finding most of wave 7, well I did manage to find someone on Ebay that had the Snake Eyes pack and Bombstrike. Each were like 7.50 with Buy It Now and included a free Slice vs. Slash 2 pack. :)

Maybe if we're lucky they'll re-release these figures as part of the new online lineup. I know I could use a few more Snow Wolves...

I hope so. It would make for easy bolstering of product available.

Besides, I've looked at dozens of stores over the last two months and seen squat.

I TOO WANT TO FIND MORE OF THE SNOW WOLVES. I GOT AN EXTRA TOUCH AND BAZOOKA FOR CUSTOMS AT THE TIME BUT I DONT THINK THEY WILL BE USED FOR THAT ANYMORE LOL. PM ME LADY JAYE AND WE"LL TALK.

If anyone else has a spare lying around, feel free to negotiate over this way. :D

that set was real hard to find. I only saw them twice and Metatron1050 got them.

LJ, I check your neck of the woods about once a week, or so, and I saw wave 6 at the Clifton Park Target once, a bit before X-mas. Now, it is slim pickin's! I am still trying to score more wave 7 vipers, so if you find some, LMK

I thought I had missed the wave 7 vipers too eventhough I had seen a few in Target. Waited too long I guess. But recently Wal-Marts have been getting that wave in so you might want to check there. I finally snagged one. Seems like they're lagging when it comes to GI Joe waves. There's nothing at the Targets around here now. But I think they put out like perhaps two cases in each store and called it good.

Well I found Snake Eyes and Swamp Rat twice, of course I picked em up. Don't know what I'm going to do with them, just yet!! So don't ask!! @firedevil@

Congrats on the find!

Although im pretty certain Scarlett will have a say in what you intend on doing with Snake Eyes. @wink@ @smilepunch@