Rvenge Of The Sith Video Game.........

KENNY GUIDO

I bought it yesterday but havent had a chance to play it yet, but I have a question............

Is the whole game "lightsaber duals"?

I know there are scenes from the movie

but I wanted to know if there are like outspace battle scenes and things like that.

thanks!

The entire game is you fighting tons of cannon fodder with your saber, throwing your saber, occasionally using force powers, and then fighting bosses with your saber. There are I believe 3 short intervals where you man a cannon and shoot down a ship or troop carrier, but it's 99% saber use.

Lego game at TARGET for $37.99....tempted but will wait til they are on clearance...unless somebody dont' want it here & wants to get rid of it.... ^_^

I have both XBOX & PLAzYstation II....

I was hopin it wasnt like a "street fighter" type of game where all you did was fight player after player.

They did that already on PS1. You do however unlock a "VS" mode while playing the game which is basically a "fighting" game where you and a friend go head to head with one of 8 different characters. I played up to stage 14 the night I got home with it and finished it the next day. I for one thought the game was great! It's not a perfect game but it is worth a rental if you are not "diehard" enough to purchase it new like I am.

I played it and beat it all in one day. I'didn't want to see the ending of the game so I turn off the TV down. But you get to unlocked a new level with you just playing Anakin, BEWARE OF A SPOILIER!

Then you beat the unlocked level when you killed Obi-Wan, The Empire awards Anakin will a red lightsaber, but Anakin turn on the Empire and killeds him. Anakin is now the New Empire.

I'm trading this game in for the cash or another game. I have the Lego Star Wars game for X-Box and it much better then ROTS.

ITS SOO GOOD!

I LOVE IT!

just beat it today, i love dueling with friends or just the computer and i like the extra missions cause you can be yoda and grevious bodyguard and stuff!

Also like the actual movie footage it shows after and before a level, very cool! Gameplay is awesome and its repedative but i dont think it gets boring, love the mustafar final duel, great grafics!

I liked it, it wasn't the greatest star wars game ever but I thought it was good. It plays alot like Jedi Power Battles (if anybody remembers that game on the PSone. The best level (IMO) is Anakin's assault on the Jedi temple, it's fun being evil @firedevil@