New Product Pictures @ Mastercollector.com

shotodrag

Yeah I noticed Barrage head has somewhat a resemblance to the han solo votc head. Not likeness wise, but how it works on a ball joint yet the face is somewhat skinny.

I cannot wait for these Joes, I was starting to drift because the lack of cool looking product (ice pack, the 3 online pics they showed us which were deifnitely lack luster compared to these).

I'm sorta pissed that they said "hiatus" instead of "you guys are gonna **** your pants come this summer!"

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never quite understood how Tunnel Rat was sculpted in the image of Mr. Hama. I can't see even the slightest resemblance whatsoever! I always felt the figure fell short of being a 'tribute' to the greatest man in GI Joe history...

But this figurem, from what I can tell, actually LOOKS like him! It's awesome. I seriously wonder if that's what they had in mind.

The other two, Hawk and Flint, are nothing short of amazing. I can't wait to own them... I just hope Hasbro Quality Control ups the quality of their control with these sets.

And Zarana still looks like a man. Hah! XD

Tom

Well, I definitely like everything that's coming out. I'll definitely be getting Spirit and I'm tempted to get Mutt too. Love the Medi-Vipers and CG is nice too. SI isn't bad. All in all, great stuff is coming out.

man, my initial feeling has strong been reinforced by this thread...

i definitely hope hasbro puts a limit on how many figures each customer can order at any given time, otherwise they'll be sold out in a matter of minutes. not good business at all.

it'd be nice if a four-per-customer per week rule was put into effect. that way troop builders wont be gone the second they're restocked and everyone has a decent chance of getting the figures they want. not to mention it'd make things pretty hard on the scalpers.

I hear that man! I've seen the Wave 7 Viper only once in my area for the past few months :(

I just keep looking at these figures and wanting them more and more, AWESOME! The artwork is awesome and I like the way that the single packs have the other figures that we can get on the back, they really did an awesome job.

I think I can put my HAPPY face back on!

f43658e8.jpg

@lol@

good lord.. that face sculpt it aweful! @lol@

and on the 2nd part I'm glad MC did the right thing for a change and put this info up for all to see...and I say BRAVO to that. And I hope it becomes the rule and not the exception.

Don't think they really had a choice. They can hide THEIR products, but these aren't their products.

What about that marble green TRU exclusive Moray?

Could be related to the con Moray?

Of course what do I know.

Don't think they really had a choice.  They can hide THEIR products, but these aren't their products.

Ummmmmm nope they've done it with Hasbro releases to both Retail stores and the new online store serveal times now. Most recently they had the preview pics of Scrap Iron, Night Ops Humvee, and the Zartan,CC, Zaranna comic pack in their newsletter. Which no non-member get to see and we are not allowed to post pictures of here. But I think Hasbro might have stepped in cause it was up on their site for everyone to see a few days later and this one skipped the newsletter completely. But the Moray has still not been seen by us lowly unworthy Joe fans.

That's my point exactly. Maybe Hasbro DID step in and tell them to show the pics.

As for the Moray, maybe they are gauging fan reactions to the proposed colors (or the fact it is a Joe vehicle)?

man, my initial feeling has strong been reinforced by this thread...

i definitely hope hasbro puts a limit on how many figures each customer can order at any given time, otherwise they'll be sold out in a matter of minutes. not good business at all.

it'd be nice if a four-per-customer per week rule was put into effect. that way troop builders wont be gone the second they're restocked and everyone has a decent chance of getting the figures they want. not to mention it'd make things pretty hard on the scalpers.

But they won't. Ya see, Lagor thinks that scalpers help the bussiness. As long as the product sells, Hasbro doesn't care. Sad but true. There is one advantage though, other online stores will get these, so you will have a few opportunities.

And since Hasbro is selling directly to us, if they sell out, they can just have some more produced.

In all reality, scalpers shouldn't be a major issue, you may have to wait a couple weeks if they do sell out, but you shouldn't have to pay scalper prices on any of these.

I really like what I'm seeing, 6 figures is an excellent wave size as is the ratio of one Cobra Character, 2 troopers and 3 Joe characters.

As long as we ALL can get our hands on a fair share, does it matter?

That's my point exactly.  Maybe Hasbro DID step in and tell them to show the pics.

Well if that is the case then Bravo Hasbro....glad they dropped the hammer down on MC. It actually does seem to make more logical sense given Mr. Savage's attitude to us fans that don't pay for services to the fandom.

I think I can put my HAPPY face back on!

f43658e8.jpg

@lol@

good lord.. that face sculpt it aweful! @lol@

@loll@ VH man that is priceless! Glad to have you super happy again over Joes. :)

And I agree the Rat is a great likeness to Hamma.

Draven

"WoW" I'm just drooling looking at them.

Has anyone had Probs Logging onto HasbroToyShop.com?

"One more thing" the Helmet on Cobra Commander in the three pack looks like its made to come off.

I notice 3-pack Hawk has the Talking Battle Commander arms. Head would be perfect for Duke Nukem. And the colors are good too. Nice and subdued.

As far as frankensteins go the CG isnt too bad. Fits with the Tomax & Xamot JvCs. Not floored with it but the backpack is a nice touch.

Spirits obviously there so Hasbro can recoup costs of the mold. Theres the seemingly sure bet of release in the comic pack. But Im willing to bet we'll see the mold once more should a general retail line start up again. Covergirl and the other figure will probably get the exact same treatment.

I like Major Barrages costume design and character, but loses points for the goatee, which has gone way, way way past cliche by now. Hey Hasbro, other styles of facial hair exist you know. Removable vest looks nice

Medi-Viper looks like a fairly logical re-use

I dont understand the new product. where is Snake Eyes, Duke, and Scarlett. They cant possibly put out new stuff without some how making us get another version of those guys.

You forgot Heavy Duty (AKA the new Roadblock). How can any GI Joe line be successful without this core character from the heyday of the toys and cartoon?? @loll@

Just looked at the pics.  Those are decent-looking customs. 

Whoever did 'em should show us what else they've come up with.  Not bad at all for a beginner!

Huh??  What?? 

Those are new Hasbro products???!!!

WAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH!!!

PASS!!

BOOOOOOOOO!!! @smilepunch@

Just the new sculpt stuff alone, is worthy of some praise! The Crimson Guard trooper and the Medi-Viper trooper are uses of past molds, but with NEW head sculpts and nice color choices, and actually look pretty damn good!

The ALL new sculpts of Barrage, Mutt and especially Spirit, are just cool as hell.....at least IMO that is! ;)

But to NOT give praise to the comic pack releases, for combining new head sculpts, along with a few body parts here and there, with old molds...is OUTRAGEOUS!!!! @grumpy@

@smilepunch@

But your opinions are cool with me T-Head! I know you're a RAH fan, with VERY discriminating tastes, and I'd expect no less! @lol@

..........1cardart5od.png

1crimsonguard8sk.png1mediviper8ad.png1scrapiron1hy.png

1spirit9bz.png1majorbarrage4gp.png

1mutt9yd.png

COMIC PACKS..RULE!!! ^_^

1comicpackzartan2bh.png

1comicpack2km.png