New Product Pictures @ Mastercollector.com

shotodrag

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so , are we going to start the please e-mail us non master collecter guys stuff again?

revsears@gmail.com

i'd love to see the pics

WOW! Awesome, stuff! Finally, finally an updated Crimson Guard!! Shoot they all looks amazing.

That Medi-Viper looks tight!

The Crimson Guard is very nice, but I am not sure I like the torso they gave him... (Not that I won't be buying it anyways.)

Since they're using Spirit here in this, I wonder if they'll repaint him for the Comic Pack. The Mutt looks entertaining, but not a favorite of mine. Major Barrage? Was he in the Joe TCG? :-P

-Kevin

Love the new carded figures. The TR, Hawk, Flint comic pack, eh, not so much. They have nice paint apps but the characters are getting old for me.

I hope Mutt's mask is a separate piece. And where is his helmet?

Has Hasbro had the CG backpack this whole time and been holding out on us? I can't tell if its a new or redone sculpt or the original mold.

Just when I said I was done with G.I. Joe, they hook me back in.

Anyone notice that Mutt and Barrage seem to have a new neck joint that looks similar to the Star Wars figures?

Doesn't Ven Max have a head like that? I wish they'd all have the new arms... My fav is the Crimson Guard... Man, I really hope these are decently priced.. I bet they're like the SW figures... $6.99 @grumpy@

Holy crap! That Mutt and Spirit look fantastic. Finally two of my favorites return in all their plastic glory.!

Yeah, I thought they looked like the newer SW figures. I like that neck joint but I don't know about it on Joes. Kind of messes up custom possibilities, especially if the ball joints are different sizes then you can't even swap the new heads.

On further inspection you can see that a few of the new figures are actually just franken-steined up figures. Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't we been asking for the for forever?

Mutt- Is that a Roadblock chest under the new parts? Those lower legs look suspiciously like Recondo's (slightly retooled)

Medi-Viper- Obviously Scalpel, very nice!

Crimson Guard- CLAWS Commander chest, waist, legs, Cobra Commander arms, and a new head it looks like.

Over all, VERY COOL! Even the comic 3 packs are rocking. Those new head sculpts are amazing!

Holy $h1+!!! I am in awe. This is the stuff that should have been out in the first place. Hell, it feels like I'm back in time. Love those packages. The CG doesn't look that great as the others, but it seems like they're trying to tie them in with the style of the Crimson Twins Chopper versions. I just hope the price doesn't kill this. Because I would buy lots of this if the prices were similar to retail. If the prices are like Star Wars, I don't think I'll buy much. I love Joe toys, but part of the interest was that the figure prices are usually reasonable.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mannnnnnnnn!!!! hasbro finally figured out what we want!!!

zartan: i'll have to see a better pic to decide what to do about the hood/head but i want this if only for the knee pads to paint and put on my v1 zartan :) but awesome new headsculpt nonetheless.. i just love the original its hard to beat.

fred: HECK YEA.

zarana: repaint the eyes/eye brows and she'll be great!

flint: needs sideburns but i'll finally have a flint!

tunnel rat: never had one and prefer the original head but still cool update

hawk: amazing head sculpt, amazing paint apps!

mediviper: awesome!

cg: will he have a fred head underneith? im glad they switched the arms to CC's so he doesnt look like a chimp! good thinking!

mutt: cooooooool (and junkyard too!!)

spirit: finally! But... will this just be a repaint of the DD pack?

major barrage: awesome vest and the head can easily be made into Wilder Vaughn!

scraps: i dunno... i dont like the new design for ol' scrap iron... it looks like the art during the blaylock era... ehh...

all in all awesome... cant wait to see more (duh)!

packaging rocks too!

agh overload!!!!

cover girl is coming, right? !!!!!