What Is Jawa Juice?

Blackjack

I was just wondering about this. Is it something offered at Dex's Diner that is similar to something the Jawas drink, or do they actually squeeze or brew Jawas?

ewwww jawa juice @puke@

I think it was java juice not jawas.

thats what i thought too

I believe the subtitles said Jawa Juice.

Not only that, but on Starwars.com, the profile for Dex's Diner mentions Jawa Juice as well.

I thought it said jawa juice from the start, just never wanted to know why you would juice a jawa

Well, whadya know, I also assumed it was java Oh well :-/

TF.N's Unofficial Star Wars Encyclopedia:

Jawa Juice

this mixed, alcoholic drink was popular at the Bantha Traxx establishment on Lianna, during the height of the New Order. The origins of Jawa Juice can be traced to Dex's Diner, on the planet Coruscant, more than twenty years before the Battle of Yavin. It was considered by many beings to be an acquired taste, being bitter and sharp. It also provided a boost of energy when consumed, an effect that seemed to increase as a being drank more.

It was considered by many beings to be an acquired taste, being bitter and sharp. It also provided a boost of energy when consumed, an effect that seemed to increase as a being drank more.

So...it's Red Bull. :P

No. Michael Jackson doesn't serve it to little boys.