Check Your Mailboxes!!!!

Arashikage Storm

Man I would have traded the one I have coming to you for ONE of the loose figures from the comic 3-packs, TRU sets, or wave 7.

Patience is a virtue.

Hehe, well i can honestly tell you up here, the comic 3 packs you can barely find at the comic stores, I have i think only 1 of them, we don't get the TRU sets at all, and neither wave 7, when i do find 2 pks up here, at the comic stores, they run approx, 20-25 cdn. This is in edmonton, ab. I used to have a couple of friends down in states, "AVAC" and can't remember the girl in Florida she was a mod at GIJoeHQ i think, but I used to have to send them M.O's every couple of months just to buy me stuff. Canadian Toystores blow chunks hard. Next time i see somehting that looks good i'll make sure to check with you guys, great to have lots of feedback before i jump the gun for most of the toys i buy. :) Sometimes though cash is no object, like if only i could find Thanos statue from Art Asylum again. :) Or Boba and Vader Unmasked unleashed hehe. Thanks for the info though to all of you. I got hosed, I learnt. :)

I got mine today as well, but only received one (of two) that I ordered.

Dam I ordered 10 I hope they all come at the same time. I ordered 10 for troops but one I'm goin to rip the head off and put it on that body pictured on the filecard.

finally! im glad they are hitting. looks really good. the back emblem is the coolest

I got mine in today, but guess what guys. I sent off for 5 of them but for some reason they sent me 10. So I got 5 free, lucky me!!!! :D

Let the tidal wave of threads begin!

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe somebody should make an official 'I Got My Unmasked SS Mail-in Figure Today' thread. Just a thought.

Just recieved mine according to my mom. Had its ent to my parents as I don't trust my postal system down here. lol

I can't wait to see it this weekend.

Draven

My mailbox still hasn't produced one yet!

@hmmm@

Of course, that's probably because I didn't send away for it! @smilepunch@

That things just too gruesome to add to my collection, and my collection consists of some pretty damn gruesome figures, if that tells ya anything!

@hmmm@

That things just too gruesome to add to my collection, and my collection consists of some pretty damn gruesome figures, if that tells ya anything!

i thought it looked pretty good?

didnt order one either!

TM

@hmmm@

its really not to bad when you see it up close im just going to add paint to get it to look like the card art. but its really not a bad fig the head is a litttle to big but not that bad.

One look at this....

2.jpg

...and all I can think is #WTF#

That's not Storm Shadow! That looks more like Abdi Mohameds WIFE!

THIS....

f5dff16c.jpg

..is STORM SHADOW!! ;)

you got me there VH! i have no argument left!! thet second pic says a thousand words!

let me ask you guys this? could the mail in SS head fit on the comic pack SS body? ive heard the head is bigger is it RAH big or is it sgt hacker BIG? would a SS with that head swap fit in say next to RAH figures and look normal and not like a pin head or a ballon headed freak? does all that make sense?

TM