Robot Master Gigant Bomb Question

abraxsis

Been looking for robot masters Gigant Bomb on ebay and noone has it for under $35 before shipping. So what I'm wondering is why? Is it a rare figure? Also, is it scaled down like the other RM's or is it the same size as the original versions? Can't imagine why it's so much when none of the others I bought were that much, even the victory saber double set wasn't that expensive.

Ah, that explains it then. The original is quite hefty and it is kind of rare then too. No wonder it's so expensive.

Guess I'll have to be happy with the RID version I just got off of ebay for a penny. That's my best auction yet. A RID Dreadwind & Smokejumper, plus Skidz and that jet that came with it in the 2 pack, for a PENNY.

lmao yea he will get charged $50 for the shiping & on the box it will only say, 6.50 for the shiping :D

These scamers are not stupid ya know...

What are you guys talking about? I'm in the US, the seller was in the US, so I paid one cent plus $4.50 for shipping. Got all four bots for $4.51, now that's the best deal I've ever gotten, anywhere.

So why did you say penny? That's our money. You have cents, we have pennys

What are you guys talking about? I'm in the US, the seller was in the US, so I paid one cent plus $4.50 for shipping. Got all four bots for $4.51, now that's the best deal I've ever gotten, anywhere.

So why did you say penny? That's our money. You have cents, we have pennys

Americans dont have pennies? since when? I'm sure i've had an american penny mixed in with my canadian ones @smilepunch@

So a cent can also be called a penny? Well why can't we call our pennies cents then?

He was referring to it as one Penny, which = 1 cent, as a quarter = 25 cents

it be practical to say 3 dollars and 74 pennies

Well we do say Penny, or pennies here in the US. Back when I was a lil kid, 1980 or so, in the bank my Mom used to do her banking in they had a penny bubble gum machine. So ever since then when something costs one cent, or I need one cent, like for sales tax, I say I need a penny.

And back to the seller, he did have other items that started out at a penny, or one cent, but they're all over with now. I did manage to win a tru reissue Hot Rod from him, but for $15 shipped.

lol whacky brits

they got pences

and half o' pences lol

The half penny was before my time! @smilepunch@

no more hay pennies?

O well, it was wasted, who needs half a cent @firedevil@

I love the old terminology. Half penny was pronounced "ape-knee", then there was tupence, threpence, shillings, crowns, guinees.

Thank Primus for metric ;)

Guess I'll have to be happy with the RID version I just got off of ebay for a penny. That's my best auction yet. A RID Dreadwind & Smokejumper

That's the best recolour of this mold in my opinion anyway.

I actually like the RM colors 100% better than the RID colors. The RID colors are just too bland, plus the RM versions have nice paint apps, where the RID doesn't have any.

If I had the extra $60 I'd definately spring for the RM versions, but that's $60 I don't have at the moment unfortunately.