May 5th.......................

KENNY GUIDO

Tons of #33-40 at Walmart here. No Target in the area(super target opens in july) unfortunately.

My theory is the May 5th thing was the official date for #33-40 and the ones we've seen earlier were accidents.

so, we can all asume that this date in history was nothing but a farce. Nothing with "MAY 5TH" dates ever surfaced, except for the REVENGE OF THE SITH video game.

dam these internet rumors!

Can't really say I'm surprised, nor should anyone else. The same thing happened with both Ep. 1 & 2. They always turn out to be just some BS rumours people hype up :-/ And yet despite knowing this we all still fall into the hype...

Tons of #33-40 at Walmart here. No Target in the area(super target opens in july) unfortunately.

My theory is the May 5th thing was the official date for #33-40 and the ones we've seen earlier were accidents.

33-40 have been on long island for a long time. as a matter of fact, they were out on APRIL 2ND!!!!

May 5th was just a rumor, and my little sisters birthday. :)

My target had a case of 41-44, one freak'n case.

Did you at least buy the case?...I would, but down here we still only have #1 thru #32....

My TRU just got in Bionic Six figures.

OOOOH I need a Glove and F.L.U.F.F.I can you snag them for me? :)

hell id get a set of those too lol