Vilains United

synch

IN VU dead shots says to some guy, that they even have grundy working for the jlu now!! I'm just wondering though, in what book/series did this happen in?.. & In what books is he currently an part of?.. I like grundy alot from the jlu toon so I wana look into his comic book side again if he is around now, specialy if hes on the good guys side

Its ok pogo, nothing spectacular... can't hurt to pick up the #1 o it but I can't see it really being worth alot down the line though...

Hmm you guys sure about that ?.. To me it sounded like he was saying the JLA got grundy workn for em... I guess it makes more sense the other way around though...

You're just mistaken. Grundy is working with Luthor.

I thought VU was overall fairly good. It was the one I was anticipating the most. I think OMAC was the best first issue (I'm not picking up Day of Vengence or Rann/Thanagar War) but I believe that VU will be the best overall.

What is rann?.. & Than/war is not out yet is it?.. I picked up DOV as well, I can't say I'm impressed with that at all, I won't be picking it up again...

VU has indeed sorta got my interest perked a bit... It may be an all around decent book if it picks up... Question though, are there two deadshots?.. The deadshot in Vu is vastly different than the one in his own mini-series... Let alone the better/updated outfit of his... One thing I don't understand about VU yet is the structer...

Do they have an bunch more super villan teams out there, other than this one, or is this one ther efocusing on now just in training?.. Personaly I'd think they woulda focused on the more powerfull team first... yknow... lex, dr light, grundy ect ect who ever else they got on it...

I honestly liked it, but having the benefit of reading rann/thanagar at the next weeks comics thing my shop has, I have to give it to Rann/Thanagar for the best so far.

I honestly liked it, but having the benefit of reading rann/thanagar at the next weeks comics thing my shop has, I have to give it to Rann/Thanagar for the best so far.

Agreed...really good stuff!

What is rann?.. & Than/war is not out yet is it?.. I picked up DOV as well, I can't say I'm impressed with that at all, I won't be picking it up again...

VU has indeed sorta got my interest perked a bit... It may be an all around decent book if it picks up... Question though, are there two deadshots?.. The deadshot in Vu is vastly different than the one in his own mini-series... Let alone the better/updated outfit of his... One thing I don't understand about VU yet is the structer...

Do they have an bunch more super villan teams out there, other than this one, or is this one ther efocusing on now just in training?.. Personaly I'd think they woulda focused on the more powerfull team first... yknow... lex, dr light, grundy ect ect who ever else they got on it...

Rann is the planet that Adam Strange frequently goes to. It's having a war since Thanagar (Hawk-people) invaded.

Just two groups. Luthor's gang of six main people (Luthor, Talia, Calculator, Deathstroke, Black Adam, and Dr Psycho) has recruited 200 more villains for their evil team. There is a second group who oppose this group called the Secret Six. Catman, Cashire, Scandal, Deadshot, Parademon, and Ragdoll are the members of the Secret Six. They serve a mysterious person named Mockingbird. Just three sides: Luthor's Gang vs Secret Six vs DC Heroes.

This series seems to be focusing on the Secret Six instead of the bigger Villains group.

I think you're just making this harder than it actually is. ;)

I will tell you this, Rann/Thanagar is reader friendly to those who start with that issue. Adam Strange himself explains what has happend within his mini and everything you need to know. I don't want to spoil anything but I will say this:

ANY GREEN LANTERN FAN SHOULD NOT MISS OUT ON THIS TITLE.

It will have KYle playing a role as well as Kilowog. So far, I've liked how they were protrayed.

What is rann?..  & Than/war is not out yet is it?..  I picked up DOV as well, I can't say I'm impressed with that at all, I won't be  picking it up again...

VU has indeed sorta got my interest perked a bit...  It may be an all around decent book if it picks up...  Question though, are there two deadshots?..  The deadshot in Vu is vastly different than the one in  his own mini-series...  Let alone the better/updated outfit of his...  One thing I don't understand about VU yet is the structer...

Do they have an bunch more  super villan teams out there, other than this one, or is this one ther efocusing on now just in training?..  Personaly I'd think they woulda focused on the more powerfull team first...  yknow... lex, dr light, grundy ect ect who ever else they got on it...

Rann is the planet that Adam Strange frequently goes to. It's having a war since Thanagar (Hawk-people) invaded.

Just two groups. Luthor's gang of six main people (Luthor, Talia, Calculator, Deathstroke, Black Adam, and Dr Psycho) has recruited 200 more villains for their evil team. There is a second group who oppose this group called the Secret Six. Catman, Cashire, Scandal, Deadshot, Parademon, and Ragdoll are the members of the Secret Six. They serve a mysterious person named Mockingbird. Just three sides: Luthor's Gang vs Secret Six vs DC Heroes.

This series seems to be focusing on the Secret Six instead of the bigger Villains group.

I think you're just making this harder than it actually is. ;)

Welcome to my everyday life man @loll@

No ones quite answered yet though, is RTW actaully out yet or?.. Some of you are talkn like you have read it so...

Rann/Thanagar isn't out for sell yet. Some comics do get the advance copies so they can preview what is on sell for next week. Rann/Thanagar was included for this weeks "advance copies". So I had the chance to read it (also read villians united a week early as well)

I missed Villains United and Omac Project, both sold out before I got to my shop...I hope Villains united is getting reprinted. I'm really looking forward to the Rann/Thanagar war, perhaps we will get Katar back?

There are reprints on the way of ALL FOUR of these titles. They are all already sold out (based on pre-orders for RT War). Reprints are coming, though they should have different covers.

I like the possibilities of what could be done better than the actual story itself.

But as if often the case, we will have to hang in and see if this book gets better.

I think there are some great opportunities here. Betrayal, egos, pathos....Ok, maybe not pathos.

I thought it was already answered when dc direct comic fan stated the whole thing on the next week's comics thing ;)

Really think so? I think Deadshot is somewhat popular among the villians of the DCU. and Cheshire is pretty well known.

I think an better secondary team woulda been

That cat lady...

The evil flash guy :S

deadshot

tallia

& uhm...

I don't really care who else HEH! :S

I actually kind of like the dynamics that have been set up so far. I know nothing about Ragdoll,. but I really like him so far. Catman is pretty awesome too, and I know Deadshot is another awesome villain. I just wish these guys also had Deathstroke. You'd think some major guys would sign up with the Secret Six...

The fist ish looks really good! so far Day of Vengence, Villians United and The OMAC Project have been pretty good.

I'm almost a 100% postive that Grundy is working for Luthor as well.

Yeah Deadshot was definatly talking about Grundy joining Luthors team, so far I'm enjoying all of these minis, I acually think VU has been my fav so far but I'm drooling for that Rann/Thangar war.