Hasbrotoyshop.com Now Open For Business

Xinos

Well, Hasbro, say it again, BAD GUYS DON'T SELL! C'mon, say it...BAD GUYS DON'T SELL!

Show these sales to Wal Mart and tell em where to stick that saying.

I've heard on the 5th that Wal-Marts are supposed to do a reset, and have the newer assortments. I'm bout tempted to cancel my order for the Clone Commander and Destroyer Droid, and try my hand at Wal-Mart. Especially since according to Hasbro's site my stuff ain't supposed to ship till the 12th. Don't know, what do you guys think?

Is this site going to have some exclusives?

Also, I've got a CIII Vader that I'm willing to trade. I'm looking for a couple of Target Clonetroopers.

I may be able to work something out with you. Is your C3 vader with the star case?

Eh, went ahead and canceled my order. Just as always figure bout my luck I'll find all I'm needing in the process of waiting 2 to 3 weeks for Hasbro.

I've heard on the 5th that Wal-Marts are supposed to do a reset, and have the newer assortments. I'm bout tempted to cancel my order for the Clone Commander and Destroyer Droid, and try my hand at Wal-Mart. Especially since according to Hasbro's site my stuff ain't supposed to ship till the 12th. Don't know, what do you guys think?

I just found 8 clone commanders (bought 4) and about 10 pilots today at Target. Also, my Walmarts are rearranging their toy aisle (its pretty bare right now). I think new stuff will come in soon. If you want to save over a buck on each figure and shipping, I say cancel the order.

The Hasbro store has the same problem as Amazon.When they get the figures everyone wants they go out of stock and it takes them forever to restock them.I agree with you guys.I have had better luck just looking around my area for the stuff I want.Also,you don't know what condition it will come in from Hasbro.

Yeah, except for the exclusives, I really doubt that by the end of the summer you won't have everything you want at a decent price... I mean some of the exclusives have limited runs of 50,000! That's insane! Imagine the numbers of the regular figures!

i dunno what happened w/ one wal-mart's stocking efforts, but now it's flooded w/ clone commanders & pilots near me......and actually picked up mas amedda & the at-te gunner there tonight (and wish that the legs were standard articulation for all clones....gah!)