Hasbrotoyshop.com Now Open For Business

Xinos

Open for business with Destroyer Droids, Clone Commanders, Pilots, At-Te Tank Gunners, Mustaffar Playsets. Almost Everything. Caution its running incredibly slow right now.

www.hasbrotoyshop.com

Looks like stuff is going fast, guess I was lucky to get a Destroyer Droid and Clone Commander before they disappeared. At-Te Gunner is gone now as well.

Here's a direct link to their Star Wars Page

I ordered 10 SA Clones.......which is just the beginning of my clone Army!!!!

Maybe Hasbro will finally learn (it's only taken 15 years of owning the license) that Army builders SELL!!!!

I saw it then clicked on the SA clone and it was gone!!! :(

I go back to the page and all 41-44 is gone, along with at tes and commanders :(

WOW went so fast, i just wanted some SA clones, hope they restock soon :)

Very interesting....

I wonder if shipping will be bad!

Ahh crap. They don't ship to CANADA?

Do they even ship to Canada?

............ no they don't @grumpy@

Thats just great. SIgh

damn that sucks

What? He was available again?? Noooo

lol.. I added some stuff to my card(the newer clones) and since it was acting all slow.. I left the computer on and went out to work, then went out to eat with my wife.. got back, the site loaded.. and my shopping cart was still there, so I checked out.. and chah-ching... got me some clones on the way.. kinda sucks cause they charge you tax and shipping... not to mention.. they're more expensive than at a store... @hmmm@ shouldn't they be cheaper seeing we're cutting out the middleman???????

anywho.. I got a couple... hopefully they wont be hard as heck to find in the store in a month or two...