G.i. Joe 3.75" Crimson Guard 6-pack: Xamot

megatron

I ordered 2 sets in March from Amazon.com and the date keeps getting pushed back. First, it was April 1, then April 15, follwed by May 1, and now May 15.

Anyone have an update?

Thanks

Its because they can't keep up with the orders. I placed my order back in Febuary and I was lucky to get it in the first shipment. Right now, its best if you cancel your order and get them at the store, cuz this is a sign that they won't be able to fill your order. Trust me, this has happened to me several times with Lord of the Rings figures, they just can't keep the popular ones in stock.

I would agree that if you can find these at retail, you should get them that way. Amazon received and shipped thousands of sets in a very short time. The fact that this is still available for pre-order tells me they think they might be able to get more, but that it is unlikely. I have another pre-order placed with them, just in case. But, I'd buy at retail now unless you don't care if you miss them.

I havent ben to a TRU in a while, but when i was there there was quite a few of them on the pegs.

There is a TON of these at my local TRU's, way more than even the greenshirts, it's so weird, I thought these would sell like the Cobra Trooper packs, meaning gone as soon as they get there. I like the Crimson sets a LOT too, this is so strange.

I went to a trip to laughlin NV on the way back I stopped by TRU in Victorville and Escondido CA found 17 packs sitting on the pegs. Get them at the store.

PM megatron and Ill tell you a cool way to get them.

Woah! You mena you guys have 17? I need to check my TRUs. Hey synch, I think I can hook you up buddy.

Has anyone thought to hook up our Canadian bretheren with the abundance?