I'm Sickened

fred

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he doesent he still lives with his parents.

hey u never know. maybe he needs the extra cash for a mother's day present.

rigggggght. @hmmm@

well he made up for it he got me clone pilot for my b-day and a red saber palpatine,could we lock this before he sees it.

Keep your friends close...but keep your enemies closer...someone smart said that...can't remember who. What a A-Hole. Slap him on the right cheek for me when you see him again...LOL @smilepunch@

C'mon man, its from the Godfather. The classic of all classics

I gotta agree with Mr. Detoid. Your right on the money about buying two of the same fig. I do it cause i am a collector. One to open and one to keep nice and mint in its original packaging. Notice how his comments threw him right outta this thread? He'll probably come back now cause I said that. It still wont mean shat.

Friend, I wouldnt call him a friend. I find ML varients and I give them to my friend.

Me too, I give the ML Variants to my friend for 3X retail cost :)

@lol@

Seaking of ... for $45 @can@ + shiping I woulda thought I woulda gotten that dark phoenix from you by now!! @grumpy@ @grumpy@

people who want two of the same figure are just as bad as scalpers

ummm no!!!

I have three each of the Pilot and Commander figures.

You can't throw a rock at Target here without hitting one. Now if AT-TE Gunners were this easy to find, I'd be set.

people who want two of the same figure are just as bad as scalpers

ummm no!!!

Agreed! Just because I get two of somethings I am as bad as a scalper.........yep sure am...........scum of the earth. :rolleyes:

Draven

u know it lol

its not bad to own more than 1 of a figure..... its when you start to hoard the multiples of figures then sell them soley for the purpose of earning large amounts money that you are starting down the path of being as bad as a scalper

ie brians toys

im not gonna stop being his friend.

does he actaully sell, or was he just yankn ya, planing to give it to ya all along?.. Having some fun watchn ya squirm :)

does he actaully sell, or was he just yankn ya, planing to give it to ya all along?.. Having some fun watchn ya squirm :)

yes he actually does sell.

to each his own. This doesn't make him a bad person. I wouldn't get too worked up about it. I wouldn't be happy with him either if he was my friend but in the end, it could be worse.....

scalpers are better than people who buy multiple of the same figure becuz they are at least smart enough to make money and there is still a chance for someone to get it.

but when there is just some loser who is like 40 and collects toys and he has 3 of the same figure then they are more of a scumbag then the scalpers...unless its an army bulider of course then it is justified to have more than one of it but i fi see someone with 3 palpatines then they just suck

synch what up

Not alot man, other than getting my new play things today thats basicly it, most likely for the week for me @loll@ Just waiting to hear back from you on what other goodies we got in/coming in :D @loll@

Swampthing you're fighting an loosing battle, you can keep on digging but I advise you to just stop now :)

so lets see...

stupid fat collectors who buy three of the same figures making it so kids who want just one have even less of a chance at getting it are good, yet people who buy it to sell it and let someone else get it are bad?

wow there is some distorted logic