I'm Sickened

fred

it turns out a good friend of mine is a scalper.he got a clone pilot and i offered to trade and buy it from him but no he wanted to sell it on ebay for 20 bucks buy more sell them buy more sell them he dosent even think to keep them he just buys them for profit and nothing else either its just me or im dissapointed in him. @grumpy@

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep your friends close...but keep your enemies closer...someone smart said that...can't remember who. What a A-Hole. Slap him on the right cheek for me when you see him again...LOL @smilepunch@

well i was thinking of using my dueling glove or force choking him @loll@

what there easy to find,hell ive been kickin myself in the arse to find these.

I doubt he could get 15... 10 is more like it.. they aren't that hard to find... kinda hard, but not really

damn that sucks. I know a lot of people that fit that category too

Yeah these are common. Is your friend even into toys?

he doesent he still lives with his parents.

Sorry Fred! I doubt he will get $20 for it as its gotten a lot more common.

Draven

he would do it with anything hard to find clone commanders etc.

i like that idea.

i dont

Explain your logic please because I just don't see it. How can you say that someone who buys 2 of the same figure for themselves, say to open one and keep one sealed or just because they want two for their collection are as bad as someone who'd buy two figures to sell for inflated prices on Ebay ?