Which Batman Figure Do You Line Better?

Brian Santore

Bat Signal Batman, which is more like the current comic version and basically a Zipline but with added articulation

or

Armor Attack Batman which has the longer ears, the more buff body and the added articulation including the 4Horsemen hip joints?

I really like that Bat Signal Batman and he's become a fav in my collection even though they left off the hyper articulated hip.

B.

Blue,

The head swap won't work between the two. The bodies are entirely different.

I'm sure we'll see another version with more art. in the future.

B.

Blue,

The head swap won't work between the two. The bodies are entirely different.

I'm sure we'll see another version with more art. in the future.

B.

Brian, I do think you can still put the old Zipline head on the Attack Armor Batman's body...It's just that the capes can't be changed. and it'll have to be repainted, but I think it can be done. I'm holding off on doing it until the deluxe case comes in. Are you back to the office yet or home? I don't know which to call you at.

PJ

I wasn't going to swap them at the head, just at the waist.

You'll have to rapaint the figure then. Attack Armor Batman is a blueish grey costume while Batsignal's costume is a grey like Ziplines.

PJ

It's really weird how different they all look when you stand them next to each other. By this I mean regular Zipline, Armor Attack, Bat Signal or any of the SDCC. You don;t realize it at first, but there really are alot of differences.

B.

Mattel needs a couple punches to the head in terms of articulation.They learn of it too little too late.I'm sure if the Batman series had better artciulation,the line would still be going on right now because fans have been clamoring for an articulated Batman figure for years.Mattel has always been a company about the money,Barbie,and Hot Wheels...they don't know how to listen to the collectors (at least the suits don't).

On top of that,I like the Batsignal Bats...I dig the black 'n gray better than blue 'n gray,but they're both awesome and I intend on owning them both.Anyone have them popping up at your comic stores yet?

Not till late next month or early July CC.

I'll know exactly when they shipped as I ordered a bunch of cases from Diamond myself.

B.