Anyone See This Custom Clone On Ebay?

JoeRhyno

Man... it's awesome... I dont know if it's worth what it ended at.. but it is awesome...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

what's sad.. we'll probably get one down the line... lol

Joe it's a nice custom but no way is it worth $129.00 The guy took a $6.00 figure and painted it and modified the shoulder armor a bit. It's worth $30.00 at most it being custom made and all. Don't get me wrong It looks great but I wouldn't pay what it ended for. For that price I could buy 20 carded figures or better.

Wow, that is amazingly well done. Orange being my favorite color makes that clone that much cooler in my book. That seller is making a hell of a profit from that. Can't believe the price is that high.

I could probably do better and it would be cheaper to make...

Wow, good for him...

I can't believe someone would pay that much for it, though... I mean, I would be very surprised if we don't get an official Commander Cody figure soon. (Or maybe that's him in the Evolution pack?)

Man... it's awesome... I dont know if it's worth what it ended at.. but it is awesome...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

what's sad.. we'll probably get one down the line... lol

Joe it's a nice custom but no way is it worth $129.00 The guy took a $6.00 figure and painted it and modified the shoulder armor a bit. It's worth $30.00 at most it being custom made and all. Don't get me wrong It looks great but I wouldn't pay what it ended for. For that price I could buy 20 carded figures or better.

I think things like this are worth what ever the bidder/person thinks they are. While you may not think it is worth that much, someone else did. Isn't nice to know that if you do a nice job with a custom that it can pay out like that? Anyways...my 2 cents.

Yeah who am I to say what its worth to someone. I think its freakin bad ass, but I would never pay that. I bet we get a real one this fall too, in the waves past 56.

Draven

Yeah who am I to say what its worth to someone. I think its freakin bad ass, but I would never pay that. I bet we get a real one this fall too, in the waves past 56.

Draven

I sure hope your right Draven79. Out of all the clone armor markings we've seen so far, I like Commander Cody's the best. Wow, it's amazing what a good paint job will do to a figure.

Thats a sweet custom!

Draven

I sure hope your right Draven79. Out of all the clone armor markings we've seen so far, I like Commander Cody's the best. Wow, it's amazing what a good paint job will do to a figure.

I agree with you completely. So I hope so too.

Draven

damn those are real nice customs

I just hope Hasbro gets the picture....Episode III has some kick@$$ Clone Commander designs...and I would buy two or three of EACH ONE. Make for clone Variations Hasbro!!!! Make EVERY LAST SINGLE CLONE COMMANDER!!!! I will buy them. Hey would anyone also like Hasbro to make and all white clone and add have sticker sheets with them so you could customize your own clones? Wouldn't that be kool.

Hey would anyone also like Hasbro to make and all white clone and add have sticker sheets with them so you could customize your own clones? Wouldn't that be kool.

That's an excellent idea.

Unfortunately, Hasbro realizes the value of selling the same mold with a different paint job, so it will never happen.

That's a cool one too NC! Though the super thick thighs of the Clone #6 are starting to really bother me.

Since we're off-topic, I finally broke down and got the #6 Clones and I LOVE THEM! The legs do look a touch off, but I don't mind them really. It's not like the SA versions will be any more articulated in that area, and while they may look more natural standing up, these ones will look better kneeling. Plus, they go for real cheap on Ebay (I guess everone's paying attention to the Target ones at the moment).

I just hope Hasbro gets the picture....Episode III has some kick@$$ Clone Commander designs...and I would buy two or three of EACH ONE. Make for clone Variations Hasbro!!!! Make EVERY LAST SINGLE CLONE COMMANDER!!!! I will buy them. Hey would anyone also like Hasbro to make and all white clone and add have sticker sheets with them so you could customize your own clones? Wouldn't that be kool.

I agree with the Clone Commander idea - I definitely want to see more of these characters. As for the stickers... I actually prefer the paint, to be quite honest. I just hope we see the blue ones, and the green ones too while they're at it (and every other version we'll see in the movie).

I bought the book that he got the pix from yesterday and am going to be working on some of the colored clones that are in there..

But that much for his? I know that a lot of work goes into one but damn.