JDP

Check Out The New Addition To My Collection!!!

Thats awesome!!!

what's with the big screws in the side of the trailer? I never noticed those before, I notice other differences as well. Is this a custom trailer you made, or someone else made?

How much is it? I want one.

its gotta ba a kitbash, cuz the (un)official trailer, doesn't have screws in the side, nor does it have those big chunky blue pieces along side the bottem of it either.

Looks Sweet. But whats up with the screws, looks like a case of false advertising.

I believe that this one CAN open up. Look at pic 2. The hole in the top and the little tap thing hanging off the edge doesn't quite line up right. I think the screws are there to hold the hinges on the inside!

I still can't believe a company took all that time and money to totally tool up this thing and not make it transform, it's so stupid that it sounds like something hastak would do.

Well looking at how simple the trailer is itself, I bet it'll cost a whole lot more if they are to make it transform, maybe even a few times that price.

I commissioned this kitbash. Ya ya it ain't perfect but I'm very happy with it :D

Anyway for those interested, I've listed an auction on ebay to advertise for my friend who did this and offering his services for kitbashing. @peace@

Nice custom except for the screw/bolts. Lots of great detail but he should have taken the time to figure a way out and minimize the impact of the bolts, maybe gone with just gluing it.

Awesome pics!

Nice pics. Looks Sweet! I like roller, he looks beefier than the original.

I think the problems with this bash's that the seats in roller doesn't allow anyone to sit in and the screws at the sides in trailer mode. I can live with those cos I didn't specify those requirements in the first place.

Roller should be as large as any Alternator car as it barely fits inside the trailer, which can hold Alt vehicles. It's made from an armored vehicle model kit.