Kamakura Had An Accident

DG

I came home from school today and found this under the dining room table:

Img_0627.jpg

@cry@ I guess I left him on the floor in my room, and my dog got hungry and decided to eat him :(

At least it wasnt one of my rare vintage figs.

Now why are you just going to assume your poor dog did that? I bet Kamakura challenged Storm Shadow to a fight while you were at school and lost and got his foot sliced off in a sword fight. @PContest@

That reminds me of the loss I suffered, with one of my 12" Adventure Team G.I.Joes with the deep sea diving gear.

The 8 Ropes of Danger!

8ropesofdanger4yh.png

8ropesofdangerlg2ln.png

I was playing with him off the deck over the large pond we had, and had all his gear on and dropping him off the edge into the water, when the string I was using got caught of something along the side of one of the support beams, and with a few hard tugs, it broke off and my Joe was sunk to the bottom of the pond for all of the winter to come. :(

It was fall when I had been doing this, and way too chilly to go swimming for it!

Summer came finally, and one of my first days of swimming was spent going in search of my long lost Joe, and sure enough I found him right where he sank. Upon inspection, I found that he was in relatively good shape, save for some wear on the rope straps that kept those Joes together, but with a few tugs, I knew they hadn't rotted completely through.

I had received more Joes for Christmas that year and then again for my Birthday in April, so I had lots of new recruits, had he been a total loss, but having the imagination I did as a kid, I set up an emergency hospital out in the pool barn for him, and had him set up in a makeshift room, with bed and blankets. @lol@

After having survived 7+ months at the bottom of a frozen pond, my poor Joe would suffer a horrible end, by being chewed and mauled to death by a pet raccoon, named Pepe! Yep, the little bugger snuck out of his large cage we kept him in at night, and wondered over to my recuperating Joe, and proceeded to chew the hell out of him. @grumpy@

If only I'd heard his screams in the night....I may have been able to save him! @cry@ Why Pepe...WHY???

That reminds me of the loss I suffered, with one of my 12" Adventure Team G.I.Joes with the deep sea diving gear.

The 8 Ropes of Danger!

8ropesofdanger4yh.png

8ropesofdangerlg2ln.png

I was playing with him off the deck over the large pond we had, and had all his gear on and dropping him off the edge into the water, when the string I was using got caught of something along the side of one of the support beams, and with a few hard tugs, it broke off and my Joe was sunk to the bottom of the pond for all of the winter to come. :(

It was fall when I had been doing this, and way too chilly to go swimming for it!

Summer came finally, and one of my first days of swimming was spent going in search of my long lost Joe, and sure enough I found him right where he sank. Upon inspection, I found that he was in relatively good shape, save for some wear on the rope straps that kept those Joes together, but with a few tugs, I knew they hadn't rotted completely through.

I had received more Joes for Christmas that year and then again for my Birthday in April, so I had lots of new recruits, had he been a total loss, but having the imagination I did as a kid, I set up an emergency hospital out in the pool barn for him, and had him set up in a makeshift room, with bed and blankets. @lol@

After having survived 7+ months at the bottom of a frozen pond, my poor Joe would suffer a horrible end, by being chewed and mauled to death by a pet raccoon, named Pepe! Yep, the little bugger snuck out of his large cage we kept him in at night, and wondered over to my recuperating Joe, and proceeded to chew the hell out of him. @grumpy@

If only I'd heard his screams in the night....I may have been able to save him! @cry@ Why Pepe...WHY???

@lol@.................@lol@

Draven

man VH! the joe survived 7 months in the frozen depths just to be eaten by a racoon!!!! i think i would of been having pepe for dinner the following night!

and why did you have a pet racoon?

for some reason im reminded of elly mae clampet?

TM

man VH! the joe survived 7 months in the frozen depths just to be eaten by a racoon!!!! i think i would of been having pepe for dinner the following night!

for some reason im reminded of elly mae clampet?

TM

VH is one of them country-folk... They don't got them new fangled pets like y'all. They gots der racoon-inites. Arg...

-Kevin

Hell,don't blame the dog.Ole Kammy there was probably horsing around on his motorcycle and had his leg ripped off somehow.He probably told your Snake-Eyes figure it was the dog so he wouldn't get in trouble.The Arashikage have pretty strict punishments for motorcycle horse play.

man VH! the joe survived 7 months in the frozen depths just to be  eaten by a racoon!!!! i think i would of been having pepe  for dinner the following night!

for some reason im reminded of  elly mae clampet?

TM

VH is one of them country-folk... They don't got them new fangled pets like y'all. They gots der racoon-inites. Arg...

-Kevin

:D Yeah, I was living the country-boy life there, for about 6 years of my youth! Moved from the city out to the boonies, in a big Brick house on 60 acres of land with a 4 acre pond (more like a small lake) that was stocked with trout and sunfish!

It was actually a very nice home, that was owned by a Doctor who purchased his pharmaceutical supplies from my dad, and when my dad found out he was moving to florida, decided to buy the house and move us to the country!

Anyway....the raccoon was actually already there, along with a cat, that the Doctor didn't want to take with him, since it was more of an outdoor cat. The raccoon got pretty mean after awhile, and we had to release it into the woods.....MILES away! ^_^

If the dog has green poop you'll know it ate the leg.

If not I bet he got stuck in a bear trap and chewed his leg off to escape.

Sounds more like a victim of that FREAK from the movie SAW? :o

Hell,don't blame the dog.

Yeah, His job is to be the scapegoat for your flatuence.

Ole Kammy there was probably horsing around on his motorcycle and had his leg ripped off somehow.He probably told your Snake-Eyes figure it was the dog so he wouldn't get in trouble.The Arashikage have pretty strict punishments for motorcycle horse play.

Speaking of horses, the Arashikage shoot their ninjas when their legs get damaged and send em to the glue factory.

• 2 weeks later...
Love to accomodate you but I gave my last one to Joe Rhyno. Maybe a customizer can spare a leg if the damage is contained just in the shin, it shouldnt be that hard to replace the one part.

anyone got an extra leg?