Sneak Preveiw

Alyosha

Here is a sneak preveiw of 4 figures that I am working on. These (for the most part) have been seen in some form or another before, but I am actually trying to finish them up now, so I can move onto other projects that need to be done. This will be the only preveiw of Destro that I show, before the Convention, so enjoy it while you can. If you look closely at H&R's left leg, you can see the tiger stripe I added. Beachhead has heavily modified Dart forearms, and the CGC finally got his arms put together.

4_panel.jpg

Wowsers!!! That's some talent. Great job!

I'm glad that you guys are liking them so far. I wasn't going to show Destro at all before the Con, but I couldn't help myself. BTW, this is the only board that he's been shown on.

I'm glad that you guys are liking them so far. I wasn't going to show Destro at all before the Con, but I couldn't help myself. BTW, this is the only board that he's been shown on.

Destro is actually my favorite and the IG attire isn't my favorite version of him. imo, the coolest custom of that uniform since I seen other customs of this ver and wasn't really impressed.

Hasbro, behold, a customizer puts you to shame again.

Damned good Alyosha

1-pray.gif1-pray.gif1-pray.gif1-pray.gif1-pray.gifwe bow before thee oh customizing master!

:D Those are awesome beyond mere words of any complimenting I can think of!

If Hasbro wanted to do single figures, detailed to the level that THESE are, with all the appropriate weapons and accessories, much like how they're touting the new Sigma Six line, I'd bet fans would be willing to pay 8-10 bucks a figure, as a classy collectors edition or something!

That CGC figure is SWEET!

Those are awesome beyond mere words of any complimenting I can think of!

HELL Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe the way you can work the figures the way you do!!!!??!!!? You and Teknokyo must have the biggest patience in the world!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to, but I don't have enough figures to do anything with!!!!