Palpatine W/blue Saber Error..............

KENNY GUIDO

some of us dont have kb fool.

i have 3 of them all at walmart

Big deal a blue saber. It was a mistake anyway. Palpatine #35 should have had the red saber from the start. I waited till I found my Palpatine #35 with the correct red saber. Just because some idiots in china put the wrong color saber on him doesn't make him a collectable.

Remember a collectable is only worth something if someone is willing to buy it from you for more than what you paid for it originally. otherwise it's just another figure with a color variation.

Personally I liked the red saber better. I just wish the saber looked like Palpatines and not Anakins. The hilt is differant from the one that came with the Emperor figure. (Another mistake the chinese made.) On his card back he has the correct saber.

Big deal a blue saber. It was a mistake anyway. Palpatine #35 should have had the red saber from the start. I waited till I found my Palpatine #35 with the correct red saber. Just because some idiots in china put the wrong color saber on him doesn't make him a collectable.

Remember a collectable is only worth something if someone is willing to buy it from you for more than what you paid for it originally. otherwise it's just another figure with a color variation.

Personally I liked the red saber better. I just wish the saber looked like Palpatines and not Anakins. The hilt is differant from the one that came with the Emperor figure. (Another mistake the chinese made.) On his card back he has the correct saber.

you should have skipped this thread then. I am a varation hunter and those whom collect variations would take interest in this.

me neither.

you should have skipped this thread then. I am a varation hunter and those whom collect variations would take interest in this.

I agree. There are a lot of completist variant collectors that have to have every variant out there (I used to be one)..

I got my blue sabered palpy from Wal Mart.

Personally I only bought the blue saber one because I think this Palpatine looks like a really sweet figure. It may end up becoming a peg warmer, but I hope not. Defnitely the best palpatine out there right now, and the removable head/hands feature is awesome, I so wanna open my figure thought I think I'm going to wait and do that when I get a red one.

I have 2 Palpatines also with blue sabers I also have a AT-TE Clone Gunner without a helmet, Anakin #2 with no Lightsaber and a few G.I.Joes with Star Wars heads...Hasbro is getting very sloppy.

Well, check them out on Ebay because they usually go for $12-$15, which is more than the $5-7 they are retail. I guess they are highly sought after afterall, huh? Oops... @loll@

My KB aint got Sh@#t, looks like all they are trying to do is get rid of everything they have in stock.....nothing new.

I don't see why people think it's weird, what if he just stole it from someone using the dark side force or something. It's like Grievous who steals all the jedi sabers, he's a bad guy and comes packed with like green blue purple orange magenta perrywinkle...

I've heard of this "variation", and I wouldn't mind having one. But all of the KBs are closed around here... *sniff*

The only error figure I have (I think) is the tan-vested Jedi Luke from the POTF2 line, and I bought it at retail not knowing of its status as a "rare" figure. I don't always go hunting for that type of thing, but I like to have error or variation figures as curiosities in my collection I guess.