I Need Your Prayers

Draven79

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and your family are in my prayers. God bless.

Kevin

hey friend, do not be scared and do not feel pitty for your self, you must use all of that energy and be her strength now. Make every moment you spend with her precious and keep all your thoughts and memories of happy ones. Let her know that you appriciate her and everything she does for you, it is good for YOU to tell her face to face and it is good for lifting her spirits. I pray for her healthy recovery. God Bless

May the force be with you. God Bless.

Draven, you know what the last four months have been like for me, so I can definitely understand where you're at my friend. I'm glad to her your mother's stable, and I will continue to pray for you all. And I also feel for all of my fellow collectors here who have experienced trauma or loss recently. God bless you all.

I just got home and first thing I want to say is thank you everyone!

What a long day. I fell like a yo yo. lol Anyway she is still stable and feeling better, which is a huge load of my mind and my bro's, sister and father's. We are all stil very concerned as she is not in th best of health anyway. So we hope its nothing serious, serious. They are not wanting to say to much for sure but think it may have been a sever bowel obstruction which can cause sever pain like a heart attack. So that is what we are all hoping for. I will be going back tomorrow morning and let you all know. Talking about it helps, as does reading all of this. You guys and my gf have been life savors. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

D aka Brian

ps. I told my mother all of TNI was praying for her..........and she said, "what is TNI?"! Thought you all might get a kick out of that. But she is really touched.

Thank you again guys!!!!! Nothing new to report today. She is still feeling kinda icky but the Doctors have not seen here yet today. Just running tests still. I will be going back later.

Draven

Thanks again everyone. I just got home again and nothing really has changed. Now we are just playing the waiting game, but that is better than the alternative. She was taken for one more test tonight right before I left. She may get to come home tomorrow. We are hoping so. Thanks again guys for the continued prayers.

Draven

Brian,

I just found your topic today, and although we don´t know each other I am sorry to hear about what happened to your mom. While continuing to read your updates, I´m glad that she is stabe and seems to be in the road to full recovery. You, your family and especially your mom will be in my prayers, and I will also pray for your mom´s continued recovery.

Best wishes for all of you!

Nash

BTW, just to lighten the tone of the message a little...this is my first post in TNI in over a year!!! Good to be back!

Brian, I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I'm praying that everything comes out okay, I'm sure that it will. If you need anything just PM me you know I'm just down the road.

G

Thanks Nash and G Hero. :) Thanks everyone else. Really means a lot. I just got here a while ago. She is still in the hospital. She is feeling better but the doctors still have not released her and the latest test results are not back yet. Hopefully we will know something soon.

Thanks again guys! :)

Draven