Batman Best Match To Jla Series

AFC34

What´s Batman action figure best match to

Justice League Series 1 and 2?

I have Mattel zipline Batman, better than Hush Batman. More articulated, a bit smaller, it would be much better if it had mask, cape, gloves, trousers and boots dark blue and yellow/black batlogo on his chest.

Any suggestions?

I have zipline in my JLA too. Best choice seems to be the one from the boxset coming up( http://69.93.119.2/photosSHTC/showgallery.php?cat=676 ), you can preorder one for pretty cheap some places, and you'll get john stewart and a new Aquaman as well(not to mention a prettier wonderwoman). Someone mentioned a site that had it for $31 preorder but I forget what it was. $31 for 3 figures I don't have is a good deal, plus 2 extras for trading or custom fodder.

Just wait for the boxset!

The Hush Batman may be too artist specific, but the Batman in the JLA box set is pure crap. Its a Jim Lee Hush torso and Carmine Infantino Silver Age arms, legs, and head. They dont fit together at all. Not to mention he looks kinda silly. I like how the McGuinness figures look, but the only ones getting displayed are Capt Atom, Capt Marvel, and Metallo. Batman and Superman cant compare to their releases from the Superman line and Hush line.

I have the Hush Batman up with my JLA and he looks great.

I personally think the new one from the box set will be out of place as it's just a repaint of the SA Batman which is way to small for the Modern JLA line from DCD. If you want a blue & grey Batman with yellow oval bat logo I'd say use the Mattel Battle Armor repaint from the Superman 2-pack. He's the same size as what you are using now, but he's at least blue & grey with yellow oval bat logo.

PJ

The Hush Batman may be too artist specific, but the Batman in the JLA box set is pure crap. Its a Jim Lee Hush torso and Carmine Infantino Silver Age arms, legs, and head. They dont fit together at all. Not to mention he looks kinda silly. I like how the McGuinness figures look, but the only ones getting displayed are Capt Atom, Capt Marvel, and Metallo. Batman and Superman cant compare to their releases from the Superman line and Hush line.

I have the Hush Batman up with my JLA and he looks great.

It's not the Hush torso, It's just a basic SA Batman repaint...just with a new pouched utility belt. That figure is a complete let down as he'll be way to small for the Modern JLA line.

PJ