Crimson Twins

Who is going to come out on top?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to come out on top?

• Serpentor
    • Lowlight
    • Firefly
    • Flint

what if it was not really serpentor but it was a clone and lerking in the shadows the real serpentor and he snaped fireflys neck

What if the Firefly, Serpentor finds lurking in the shadows as well, is a decoy, that's loaded with explosives, that's blows up when you try to break it's neck?

@smilepunch@ This is fun!

what if with serpentors keen since of smell he smelt the explosives and sliped out the secret passage in his chambers then sends a legon of bats to dipose of him and if that does not do it well i guess since he is suprem empirer i guess he could just send the whola cobra army

None of that stopped Zartan, and I'd lay odds in favor of Firefly even taking out even ol' Zartan the guitar man, who took out Serpentor! ^_^

Well, as much as I wanted ol' Serpy to win, I think I'm going to have to call this tournament a win for Firefly. Serpy claims second, with Flint and Low Light taking 3rd and 4th respectively. I am working on the final touches to the actual fan fic to go along with this. I'd say it'd be out in the next week or so.

Serpentor was never born but created, so there's a distinct disadvantage against Firefly in TRUELY being able to defeat Serpy on a permanent basis, but for the time being....one Serpy DOWN and only Mindbender knows for sure, how many to go! ^_^

Serpentor [ 10 ] [23.81%]

Lowlight [ 5 ] [11.90%]

Firefly [ 20 ] [47.62%]

Flint [ 7 ] [16.67%]

@hmmm@ but.....Firefly received TWICE the votes! @smilepunch@

Sorry time to rephrase, what i meant was in a final round of Firefly vs. Serpentor, the possibility of Serpentor to win is there, because there is 11 votes going to Flint and Lowlight, I'd be curious to see who those 11 would vote for if they only had Firefly vs. Serpentor. I didn't mean just give the votes to serpentor hehe.

Sorry time to rephrase, what i meant was in a final round of Firefly vs. Serpentor, the possibility of Serpentor to win is there, because there is 11 votes going to Flint and Lowlight, I'd be curious to see who those 11 would vote for if they only had Firefly vs. Serpentor. I didn't mean just give the votes to serpentor hehe.

That's my point.

And it isn't beyond the realm of possibility that someone who voted for Firefly could vote for Serpentor and vis-versa. Besides, more people might vote than just those that did for the final four...

But in any final four which this was supposed to be the 2 highest vote getters or highest finishers go head-to-head.

Besides Serpentor should be declared the winner. He is the Cobra Emporer that should be worth a mere 11 votes