Crimson Twins

Who is going to come out on top?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to come out on top?

• Serpentor
    • Lowlight
    • Firefly
    • Flint

Now's your chance to determine the ultimate winner. There will be no more battles after this. So, if you want your guy to win, you better vote, and get your friends to vote as well. I'll give this one two days unless the response is overwhelming on the first day. Now, get to voting.

No he wouldnt, because Serpentor or those loyal to their Emporer would just throw him a dollar to take a dive...Serpentor would walk in point at the ground and Firefly would drop...because unlike some Firefly knows the pecking order in Cobra and he knows who his Emporer is.

Not to mention that weapons are not allowed in these contests.

Well in that case, Firefly would win, because he is a ninja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, not always @smilepunch@

Not to mention that weapons are not allowed in these contests.

Well in that case, Firefly would win, because he is a ninja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So is Serpentor right? They did use Storm Shadows DNA too and Storm Shadow would whoop on Firefly...hmmm Crimson Twins if Storm Shadow wasn't allowed to participate...ahh nevermind I dont want Serpentor DQ'ed

Serpentor! I broke the tie! Declare him the winner!

@loll@ @loll@

If only I could. Got to give it some more time. You're really good with the Sudden Death matches. I'll say this: With this match, there will be no Sudden Death. There will be a true winner declared.

Firefly would win by blowing Serpentor up by dropping fist bombs all over his over acting a$$!!!!!!!!!!

serpentor would spank firfly i mean come on histroys greatest leaders plus if firefly is so great then why is he not suprem empirer of cobra hes just a lacky following the orders os cobra commander and serpentor

Yeah, but Firefly is a sneaky sob.

That's just it....Firefly would blow Serpentor up in his sleep! @lol@

That's just it....Firefly would blow Serpentor up in his sleep!   @lol@

hes not sneky enuff by the time he got in the room hed have a snake tru the heart

What if he was to booby-trap a couple of the reptiles that Serpentor sleeps with for protection?

Feed them some claymore, wait till bedtime and....KA-BOOOM!!

@loll@