Transformers Busts!!!

Rockuto

Hey guys, so my coworker went to his comic store that he gets a discount at and he told me the old Hard Hero Transformer busts were only $20 each!!!

I told him to pick up Ultra Magnus, Hot Rod, Soundwave, Starscream, and Devastator!!! Only $20 each! I bought the Optimus and Megatron back when i first came out for like $50 each.

They had Ravage, Jazz, Wheeljack, Grimlock, Ironhide, Sharpnel, and Rhinox. But I saw pics of em and i didnt like em.

now i gotta clear some shelf space.... :D

******NOW WIT PICS******

Sorry didnt get shockwave

TC02.jpg

and for my collection pics...(sorry they are small)

TC01.jpg

left.jpg

mid.jpg

right.jpg

G1 Devastator, Ultra Magnus, starscream, and one i forgot the name of. Energon stuff. US reissue of Hot Rodimus. Japanese reissue of Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Smokescreen. Japanese version of Ultra Magnus and Optimus from Robots in Disguise and Jap Kicker. not pictured is alternators windcharger and ravage.

COol score man, you know what you need to get some collection pics up I don't think I've ever seen any of you'res :) & now thats an decent price for the busts! I'd be tempted my self at that price!!

Cool, sounds like a good deal...I've never really thought of gettin any before, but some of em look pretty cool.

Sorta off topic, does anyone have any pics of the back of the shockwave bust? (need for kitbash reference)

I quite prefer the hard hero stuff for the most part over palidises stuff... PD's would be alotttt better though if not for all the crummy battle damage they slap on... really though who likes that stuff? :S

Hey guys, so my coworker went to his comic store that he gets a discount at and he told me the old Hard Hero Transformer busts were only $20 each!!!

I told him to pick up Ultra Magnus, Hot Rod, Soundwave, Starscream, and Devastator!!! Only $20 each! I bought the Optimus and Megatron back when i first came out for like $50 each.

They had Ravage, Jazz, Wheeljack, Grimlock, Ironhide, Sharpnel, and Rhinox. But I saw pics of em and i didnt like em.

now i gotta clear some shelf space.... :D

Do they have a website?>......I need some more.. @hmmm@

i dunno if they have a website or not. they use to be a chain of comic stores here in chicago called Windy City Comics its on North Ave but that is only store now thats left open.

I'll call my co-worker and see if he has their number, but he's a subscriber there and he gets them discounts so i dunno how he gonna price em to others.

oh and ill take a pick of my collection too since ur interested.

i dunno if they have a website or not. they use to be a chain of comic stores here in chicago called Windy City Comics its on North Ave but that is only store now thats left open.

I'll call my co-worker and see if he has their number, but he's a subscriber there and he gets them discounts so i dunno how he gonna price em to others.

oh and ill take a pick of my collection too since ur interested.

I'll be in Chicago on the 29th of May....whut stores do you know that have any Anime/Transformers figures?..... ^_^

OB1Killa: Well the ToyNK.com store is here but they aint got no type of anime stuff but they do stack on em TFs but they dont sell em for cheap. There is this anime store in arlinton heights, they got alot of pvcs and statues and model kits. its not that big though but the most anime thats here. the only places i go to is target, toys r us, and one close walmart. anything else i cant find would be online bought.

yeah and that comic place is getting a boat load of em statues. (well not a boat load but alot). he said that since the movie is gonna come out, he's stocking up and see if he can make a buck on em.