#1 Reason I Dont Go To Sw Conventions.............

KENNY GUIDO

No, only when I play shows but not because I think it's wrong, I just think it's too much work for a daily thing.

I'm very lucky to have Deb, we met through the band and have been working together ever since. She still dresses as she likes on a regular basis. I love her sense of style, I think it's beautiful. She's pregant right now so her taste of dress is more Maturnity clothes than anything else. She dosn't consider herself a "Goth" but more that she enjoys the clothes from the Victorian time period, our whole house is done in a victorian motif.

Cool, now that she's pregnant you have to pay her more attention than before...believe me... I used to be all the time on my pc or working out & my girl would tell me, excuse me, yell at me to give her or dedicate her more time... They are at a stressful era where they are very sensitive & need more love or whatever....

Your gonna have fun with your new kid...just watch...you might even hold on toycollecting like I did.... but then I started again...Never sold any of my stuff like some of these guys do on this forum...so dont' do the same... ;)

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing wrong with those people. THEY ARE AT A CON. They are not at work or school. Sure, some of them are most likely jackholes who take it too far. The same can be said of any group.

Theres a time & place for everything. A con/premiere is definately the place. Screw society and what they say is cool & not cool, what have they done for ya lately? My days of giving a sh!t about what others think of my behavior ended when I left school.

I would rather hang out with these troops then the wanna-be-Eminems, drug dealers, potheads, guidos, wops, greasers & gangbangers that infest the atrocious town I grew up in (Staten Italy, NYC)

I've worn a homemade Ghostbusters outfit for halloween, and it always gets rave reviews. Not one person ever called me a loser for being a Ghostbusters fan. Then again I'm not 300 lbs, nor do I wear my proton pack to work (although I'd love to zap & trap some co-workers).

Oh and if If everyone ignores the ass who keeps bashing these people while he collects the figures, he'll eventually wander away.

No, only when I play shows but not because I think it's wrong, I just think it's too much work for a daily thing. 

I'm very lucky to have Deb, we met through the band and have been working together ever since.  She still dresses as she likes on a regular basis.  I love her sense of style, I think it's beautiful.  She's pregant right now so her taste of dress is more Maturnity clothes than anything else.  She dosn't consider herself a "Goth" but more that she enjoys the clothes from the Victorian time period, our whole house is done in a victorian motif.

Cool, now that she's pregnant you have to pay her more attention than before...believe me... I used to be all the time on my pc or working out & my girl would tell me, excuse me, yell at me to give her or dedicate her more time... They are at a stressful era where they are very sensitive & need more love or whatever....

Your gonna have fun with your new kid...just watch...you might even hold on toycollecting like I did.... but then I started again...Never sold any of my stuff like some of these guys do on this forum...so dont' do the same... ;)

Yea I'd never sell my stuff just cause my gf/wife does/did not like me collecting... I'd just pack it up if anything... Hopefully I'll never run into a chick like that that I really like though @loll@

Lisa Marie Prestley made Nicholas Cage sell all of his comic books. what a biatch. and then they got divorced.

he's a dumbass for doing it

Lisa Marie Prestley made Nicholas Cage sell all of his comic books. what a biatch. and then they got divorced.

he's a dumbass for doing it

I agreeI bet she even got the $$$ he got for them, & then some from the divorce... yet another reason I'd never get rid of my stuff just for an chick...

Oh and if If everyone ignores the ass who keeps bashing these people while he collects the figures, he'll eventually wander away.

You're absolutly right.

I seem to remember that there used to be an ignore button on this site, this would have been a good time to use it.

I'd like to see someone dress up as Pizza The Hut from Spaceballs. That would be cool.

thats something I would love to see!

that would be something to see

kenny isnt responding, he sees i am correct. i am victorious. lol. well, yeah, dont sell your stuff.

no, your not correct. I dont even know what you think your correct about.

sorry, I have to work. I dont have time to sit on the computer all day like you.

victorious?

kid, get a life. this is the net.

You're absolutly right.

I seem to remember that there used to be an ignore button on this site, this would have been a good time to use it.

this thread has had a lot of bashing.

You're absolutly right.

this thread has had a lot of bashing.

Indeed. someone just used the word W*P to decribe the Italains.

kenny isnt responding, he sees i am correct.  i am victorious. lol.  well,  yeah, dont sell your stuff.

no, your not correct. I dont even know what you think your correct about.

sorry, I have to work. I dont have time to sit on the computer all day like you.

victorious?

kid, get a life. this is the net.

considering today is a day off of school for me, i can be on my computer a lot. and if ia am on during school hours, its because i am a computer assistant at the computer lab, so thats why im online. this is the net, so i guess you have apoint, but, well, the net id kinda a big thing in the world these days.

JayC said what I wanted to get across much better.

When you first meet a chic, I don't suggest your expensive hobby be the first thing you throw in her face, but once you get to know each other, then the comfort level should be there where it won't be a big deal.

And congrats to Violentfix and his wife on their coming child!

JayC said what I wanted to get across much better.

When you first meet a chic, I don't suggest your expensive hobby be the first thing you throw in her face, but once you get to know each other, then the comfort level should be there where it won't be a big deal.

And congrats to Violentfix and his wife on their coming child!

Showing a girl your star wars collection is the last thing I generally do with a girl. I mean, if you want to freak her out on the first date, go for it. But I usually wait a while before showing her my collections. Sometimes you may find the right girl. im lucky that my wife collects beanie babies and barbie so she accepts my collecting.

You're absolutly right.

go ahead and press the ignore button, Im usually full of good facts and news and you would jut be missing it.