#1 Reason I Dont Go To Sw Conventions.............

KENNY GUIDO

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was in there, I'd admit it, cause what someone says on some internet fan forum means nothing to me... what's funny is you're calling these guys nerds and loosers, yet you spend hours in front of a computer, talking to people you really dont know, about... toys!!!!

someone here really needs a reality check ;)

If I was in there, I'd admit it, cause what someone says on some internet fan forum means nothing to me... what's funny is you're calling these guys nerds and loosers, yet you spend hours in front of a computer, talking to people you really dont know, about... toys!!!!

someone here really needs a reality check ;)

agreed, KENNY GUIDO is a lil harsh

yea KENNY GUIDO on the other hand was a tad bit too mean

but im sure he didnt mean for it to come out like that

hey, Im sorry if some of you think Im a bit harsh but that the way I feel.

were now considered "STAR WARS GEEKS" or "WANNABE TREKKIES" now. I always hope that our fanbase would never come to this but it has.

anyone dressed as r2 d2?

I dont think any midget would dare come as one.

I mean, they have it rough all thier lives and why go the extra mile and dress as a short charater to get laughed at even more?

that's funny

anyone dressed as r2 d2?

I dont think any midget would dare come as one.

I mean, they have it rough all thier lives and why go the extra mile and dress as a short charater to get laughed at even more?

that's funny

its true. its like seeing a fat slob come dressed up as Jabba the Hutt or the rancor keeper!

What's wrong with dressing up as a character? I think it's admirable to be able to do this despite people making fun of them all of the time. People dress up in Civil War costumes and do battlefield reenactments ( I used to too) so what is the big deal? I think some of the comments about this are pretty harsh. These guys are doing what they like even with jerks teasing them all the time. Leave them alone and grow up.

Arch

What's wrong with dressing up as a character? I think it's admirable to be able to do this despite people making fun of them all of the time. People dress up in Civil War costumes and do battlefield reenactments ( I used to too) so what is the big deal? I think some of the comments about this are pretty harsh. These guys are doing what they like even with jerks teasing them all the time. Leave them alone and grow up.

Arch

civil war was history. star wars is fictional.

You think this is bad---try a Klingon convention--oowwwch!!!

Those Klingons love to battle for Uranus with their steel weapons.

@loll@

Well, the 501st bath at lease once a week and use deodorant.

db