#1 Reason I Dont Go To Sw Conventions.............

KENNY GUIDO

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, we got an asian DS Commander, a very, very short DS commander, probably couldnt find an ewok costume in time, a female Imperial officer (a few of them, to say the least) some very overweight officers who dont believe in shaving or taking off thier glasses and we even have one with HIS earring ON!

I met a guy at the Celebration II convention 3 years ago. This guy was dressed as a jedi. I asked him what type of work he did, he replied: 'I am a councilman for the Jedi Order 101". I then said, outside of your hobby what do you do?. He then advised me that he was a professional jedi. What the F##K? This guy actually thought he was a professional jedi. These are the idiots who get interviewed by the news; our friends, family, and co-workers see this and automatically assume we are star-geeks as well.

I think thats a cool pic!

Vaders, Boba, Guards and Troopers of all shapes and sizes! lol

I met a guy at the Celebration II convention 3 years ago.  This guy was dressed as a jedi.  I asked him what type of work he did, he replied:  'I am a councilman for the Jedi Order 101".  I then said, outside of your hobby what do you do?.  He then advised me that he was a professional jedi.  What the F##K?  This guy actually thought he was a professional jedi.  These are the idiots who get interviewed by the news; our friends, family, and co-workers see this and automatically assume we are star-geeks as well.

Ive always despised those dam trekkies and I always thanked God that us star wars fans didnt have that same type of cult following until the first Celebration. Now were all clumped into that nerd catagory, unfortunetly!

I actually think it's awesome... well, unless they're like the guy that Number 2 was talking about... other than that, it's an awesome site... Jay Lag'agaga'gag'agagaga'gagaga'g said he was honored to stand amongst them, I know I should have finished up my life size AT-ST... @loll@

check out the Tarkin guy, looks pretty cool(right hand side.. 3rd row behind a Vader)

well here is the way i see it

the guy Number2 talked to who claimed he was a "professional jedi" is the type of person that would claim online that he can make a real lightsaber and that he is a real life jedi and if you pay him money he will teach you how to be one as well

well here is the way i see it

the guy Number2 talked to who claimed he was a "professional jedi" is the type of person that would claim online that he can make a real lightsaber and that he is a real life jedi and if you pay him money he will teach you how to be one as well

Nah, I dont think he's smart enough to charge money. He probably does it for free! @smilepunch@