The Streak Continues

jjlecaros

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody gives a grand moff tarkin what you got!

haha jk. i was there. i opened my own sneak preview grievous and its so bitchen, i swear.

dont make me go next door and @smilepunch@ go back to the TF area lol jk

screw that. Im invading your territory.

Only certain Targets have sales like that...sucks how not all Targets do the same ..

My Targets don't even have any older unleashed.. just the newer ones

MAN THATS AWESOME! You got the Storm trooper unleased for 3.74!!!!

THATS AWESOME i gotta check mine for it this weekend, but incase you dont want one of those, PM me @wink@

BTW what section where were they? at the endcaps or where?

Guest A-MAN

I can't even find a store that lowered the price on the ROTS Sneak Preview figures. I think Wal-Mart did, but sold out. Everywhere else still has them for $7+. I wanted some wookies! @grumpy@

Only certain Targets have sales like that...sucks how not all Targets do the same ..

all the targets put a lot of toys on clearnce to make room for ROTS thats y all these are so cheap. Every Target that ive been to has them at this price.

sorry the stromtrooper is already spoken for. I found these today and yes they were $3.74 too. Also got another palpy with blue saber today.

DSCF0477.jpg

Glad to hear you finaly found bluely jj... Wow you got all the luck, any luck finding any of the figs on my want list at that price?..

Glad to hear you finaly found bluely jj... Wow you got all the luck, any luck finding any of the figs on my want list at that price?..

well i already had two blue sabers but picked this one up just in case for trade or something.

Oh lol... S: What am I thinking... OF CORSE you have found it by now!! :S :) Tell me just where you live so I can have abetter hunting ground :P

Oh lol... S: What am I thinking... OF CORSE you have found it by now!! :S :) Tell me just where you live so I can have abetter hunting ground :P

California!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol see you have to come down here its where all the good stuff is.

where the chicks are fine & the cars are fast baby yea :) & earthquakes & fires are a plenty full :P

hey we havnt had any of those in awhile lol......i dont know if thats a good thing or not

sorry the stromtrooper is already spoken for.

Poo. If you happen to see any more Stormtroopers, I'll gladly pay cost evne if it's not discounted at all. I have been looking for him for so long now. If you see one, keep me in mind. Puhleaseeeeeee.

Thanks,

Arch