What Is Your All Time Favorite Joe?

Bekker

Ok who is your all time Favorite Joe or cobra?Just 1 choice who would it be?

Mine would be Beach Head.........always thought he was just a kick ass character,take no crap from no one.

That's a toughy, with so many to possibly choose from, but going with the first one to pop in my head that I really like (and this is based on the action figure, more than the "character") I'd have to go with this version on the General Hawk figure...

generaltomahawk2.jpg

Such a great mold, and this versions color scheme is my favorite of the various versions.

Probably Cobra Commander... awesome voice (funnily enough, Starscream is my favourite TF), great personality, conniving, cowardly, ambitious - and basically a dick. Not the sort of PERSON I'd like, but as 80's cartoon characters go he's pretty complex. The play between him and Destro early on was great - I can enjoy it even today.

Snake Eyes v2 and v2 RAH figure wise too.

Draven

Same here!

I have a MOC v2 Snake Eyes on the way to me right now too!

Congrats man! I love my MOC one. I only own 3 MOC RAH Joes so that means special. :)

Draven

Sgt. Slaughter. I always thought he was a cool character. Plus, not knowing he was a wrestler at the time, I flipped when I found out he was real. My favorite Cobra would have to be Cobra Commander. I always liked his character in the cartoon. He was evil, but wasn't always very good at it.

Storm Shadow v.1 for me with Snake-Eyes v.2 a close second.

When I was kid, those two figures were the most highly coveted figures to pull out of the pillow case. My friends and I (about six of us) would throw all our figures into a pillow case and we would each take turns pulling out one figure until you had about five or six for your team. You had to play with the figures you got and make the best of them for the rest of the afternoon. If you pulled a driver, you got to play with the vehicle, too. Only once did I pull both Storm Shadow and Snake-Eyes on the same day...and they kicked some serious ass! Another day, I pulled the Baroness, Lady Jaye, Cover Girl, and Zaranna out of the pillow case; my team didn't last too long if I remember correctly.

Guest A-MAN

What Is Your All Time Favorite Joe?

Joe Momma!

@loll@

Er.... I used to really like Crazylegs. Unrealistic colors be damned. The night force version shows how cool the figure is, too.

Naturally he was killed off along with more of my favorites, Doc and Crankcase.

On the plus side their characters weren't tainted by weak remakes like Dusty, Recondo and Shipwreck.