Ewan Doesn't Know The Name

n8dawgaic

Don't know how many of you are Hyperspace members, but those who are, when you get your Hyperspace email today, theres a link to a video the actors recorded to say they were sorry they couldnt be at Celebration III, and besides the lack of sincerity among most, Ewan said Return of the Sith then hes like or is it Revenge...just thought that was amusing...

lol

HAHA that is funny. I wonder if its just a brain fart, his stupidity, or if he taped that a while ago before they were sure.

Ewan was also the one that made fun of the Attack of the Clones title. He doesnt' really give a rat's azz about star wars.

So why did they take the parts?

Samuel L. loves the franchise though, I know that much.

It appears to me that Hayden enjoys it too.

Maybe GL is pulling another bootleg prevention thingy and will change the name at the last minute and Ewan leaked it! lol

Doesn't surprise me he slips up on the name.

I do that too with some of the shows I've worked on--have to be reminded what it was, or what it was about. Sometimes I forget completely that I worked on something in the first place.

For a lot of folks in the entertainment/movie/animation etc business, its just a job--when its done, there's something else.

going back to wot other ppl said bout ewan not liking star wars, there was an interviews and he said he is bored of it and is glad its over, 1 of the main reason was cus he hated acting infront of blue screen.

I've heard that many actors never watch the movies they're in so I'm not surprised. Very often, actors are only really invested in a movie that they help to produce, direct or write or one in which they may win an award. Their interest lays in acting and the art of movie making (and probably making money in many cases) not in any particular movie franchise.

Don't hate Ewan for not being a fan. I'm just happy he played Obi Wan - I can't imagine anyone else doing it.