I Know Where Toysrus Keepstheir Case.

General Grievous

ok, so you know when your by a bunch of action figures. there should be a sign above the figures saying the name of the brand. (like star wars figures, and above it is a logo that says star wars) i mean above all the figures, look higher up. when you peek through the sign, there are cases, and lots of em. i saw episode 1 cases there, 1. so check it out. btw, its not my faut if yo get yelled at. ^^

Not all of them do that - my TRU just has extra stuff stashed in there, and it's usually the same stuff on the shelves.

yeah, good to find the occasional ML chase someone stashed, but other than that, nuthin.

there are never cases in those bins above the pegs around here. There are sometimes extra crap that can't fit, but most of the time its just crap.

They put cases of things that are too large up on top of the bins, stacked way high.. but never action figures... just crazy crap like Spiderman Web-shooters @lol@

I've never seen a case up there. I'd love it if there was, but never happens in my area. There's usually not even extra figures up top here.

usualy its just extra stuff taht dont fit on the pegs but a couple of TRUS ive gone to do sometimes put whole cases up there

Yeah TRU employees know we all look up there so they usually try not to put things there.

Not all of them do that - my TRU just has extra stuff stashed in there, and it's usually the same stuff on the shelves.

Mine rarely keeps them up there either..

They are in the back.

I always look through the top bins to see if there is anything stashed up there.

btw, its not my faut if yo get yelled at. ^^

I always check those areas, if not for cases, then for other people stashes. I'm very good about it though, I've never been yelled at and I always make myself feel better about it by merchandising the packs I pull from the top. This way if anyone has a problem with what I'm doing I can just point out that I'm performing a service for them as well.

But don't sleep on those cubbyholes, I find lots of great stuff tucked away in them.