C3 Darth Vader @ Starwarsshop.com.............

KENNY GUIDO

I am getting an extra for trade fodder...everyone better be nice to me... :wub:

did I mention HBK is my favorite wrestler? Nobody else better claim to be n8dawgaic's best freind or you'll taste some sweet chin music! HA!

no seriously I need to be your best freind. @hmmm@

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No friggen way!!

I was gonna get it when I got home! I didn' twant to use my credit card at worK! *#!)U%!# OH MAN!!!

JJLecaros took your figures.

why don't u use the card at work?

GRRRHHH Juan!!! @grumpy@ @smilepunch@

lol sigh... Sucks

Cause Im paranoid that people might steal my credit card numbers and info. lol

You should have phoned in your order. I did that with the 1st C1 exclusive figure.

lol... I couldn't call Long D at work in @can@! LOL

Im not That hardcore man ;) lol You've overestimated me!

well I ordered two, and if someone I know comes through ill have a third. so if you want we can work somethign out

No friggen way!!

I was gonna get it when I got home! I didn' twant to use my credit card at worK! *#!)U%!# OH MAN!!!

JJLecaros took your figures.

why don't u use the card at work?

GRRRHHH Juan!!! @grumpy@ @smilepunch@

lol sigh... Sucks

Cause Im paranoid that people might steal my credit card numbers and info. lol

You should have phoned in your order. I did that with the 1st C1 exclusive figure.

lol... I couldn't call Long D at work in @can@! LOL

Im not That hardcore man ;) lol You've overestimated me!

well I ordered two, and if someone I know comes through ill have a third. so if you want we can work somethign out

Im definately interested. If no more goes up on sale, I'll look to you bro! But its all good! :) Thanks!

I doubt they'll have anymore online. There wasn't very many left over.

It's still a travesty they sold them online, if they would have sold them correctly at the celebration they would have never had any extras to put online.

ummm ok lol

What!? Sold out in an hour again! WTF! You gotta be kidding me jasonkimberson! lol

to slow

Why is it a travesty? Because yours are worth a little less now? Sheesh.

I have noticed a lot of guys who went to C3 are sore about others that did not go getting it. I find that very selfish. Not everyone can pick up and make a huge trip like that. Some of us are in school or have a job where we can't get a trip approved like that.

Me personally I don't care who gets it, in fact the more the marier! No one should be forced to have to pay $60+ for one on Ebay just because they could not go.

Draven

Star Wars Shop Customer service replied to my email inquiry about when they will get the celebration III Vader back in stock and their reply was.... " We are sorry to say that this item has COMPLETLY SOLD OUT"

Those of you that got him concrats. There will not be any more from the reply they sent.

i agree. i bet many of the people that bought them were just scalpers. i wanted to not open one, and open another, but that didnt work. i paid 40 bux for mine, then 10 for the case, what a rip. also, if anyone want to sell them here for 60, just dont bother. after about a week, everyone that wants one bad, will have one, for a price.

I have noticed a lot of guys who went to C3 are sore about others that did not go getting it. I find that very selfish. Not everyone can pick up and make a huge trip like that. Some of us are in school or have a job where we can't get a trip approved like that.

Me personally I don't care who gets it, in fact the more the marier! No one should be forced to have to pay $60+ for one on Ebay just because they could not go.

Draven

I wonder if they specifically reserved maybe a thousand or so of these to sell them on the website? Because I read that they were going to sell them on the website even before the CIII ended. That and the fact that over 50,000 people attended CIII and then considering that they made maybe only 50,000 of these vaders that these would easily sell out all 50,000 at the convention. Especially considering some people bought multiples there (some even had a case of 12-perhaps stolen).

Draven

I wonder if they specifically reserved maybe a thousand or so of these to sell them on the website? Because I read that they were going to sell them on the website even before the CIII ended. That and the fact that over 50,000 people attended CIII and then considering that they made maybe only 50,000 of these vaders that these would easily sell out all 50,000 at the convention. Especially considering some people bought multiples there (some even had a case of 12-perhaps stolen).

I was told by someone who knows that yes 1000 were saved for the website for fans that could not go, as that was only far. And I agree.

And Mr Sci Fi please don't take my above post as a attack or anything on you, you are a really cool guy! So no one don't think he is. The guy offered to help me out on some con goodies.

Draven

Draven

I was told by someone who knows that yes 1000 were saved for the website for fans that could not go, as that was only far. And I agree.

And Mr Sci Fi please don't take my above post as a attack or anything on you, you are a really cool guy! So no one don't think he is. The guy offered to help me out on some con goodies.

Draven

1000 is an insignificant # compared to the 50,000 produced so offering that amount to those who couldn't attend is nice. Now if they only sold 25,000 at the CIII and the rest on the site then yeah, that would suck for those who went. But seems like you stand a better chance of getting one by going to CIII and waiting in line then if you were to wait to buy it online (not counting ebay). Besides, the experience of being at CIII should be cool enough, even if a person didn't get the CIII Vader.