Alt Prowl Looks A Little Better Here.

Starscream49

As much as I hate to say it, I wish they had use Silverstreak and Smokescreens mold.

Prowl isnt right wihout the chest. Plus the main problem with this one it the chest is too wide.

I like him a lot! I prefer a brand new mold, even if it's a little worse than another one, than another straight repaint...

Agreed. Its already bad enough that all the Decepticons are repaints with different heads, I hate seeing soooo many using the same molds over and over.

I'd seriously be surprised if the repaint isn't Red Alert.

Funny thing is, I think they kinda made a mistake with Smokescreen. His transformation being so close to G1, the fans get upset with all the others that are "incorrect." If not for Smokescreen, there would be less complaints about the line.

IMO they shoulda used this "fold down" design for sideswipe, woulda worked great for him since thats basicly what the original did :) Personaly I don't mind the change that much though...

I mean... these are not suppose to be DIRECT copys of g1 toys, just some decent homage in fancy cars :)

I don't get why everyone is so against prowl, the Japanese use integras as police cars, don't they. I think he looks great, and I can't wait to see him on store shelves, IF I see him on store shelves.

edit: my bad, WRX's are police cars in Japan.

wrx0308.jpg

I like it.

Alot.

It's no Jazz, but that's a high water mark.

Can't wait.

ill probably get him when i see him anyways

Not only is that mold not worthy of Prowl, it's not even worthy of being in the Alternator line-up.

Sorry Hasbro, but I'm not going to buy it just because you make it. You had a winner with the Smokescreen/Silverstreak mold, but I'm done with this travesty.

Since I know now that I'm not going to be a completist with this line, you've also lost my business for all the Alts past Tracks - I was on the fence with these guys, but now, why bother if I'm not going to go for the complete collection?

G-1 style is where it's at with me.

Who needs a "complete collection" Other than to brag & say " I have a complete collection!" Pick & chose what you like through out the lines man, you will enjoy collecting a lot more that way :)

I kinda find it funny that for so long people complained about there being repaints in this line in the first place and not enough original molds and now that we see a new original people are complaining because they didn't make the character a repaint! @smilepunch@

I admit, I wasn't crazy about Prowl at first sight either, but like a lot of other figures, it's starting to grow on me a bit. I've learned my lesson about judging figures by their pictures. There have been plenty of figures that I hated when I saw the pics but got it anyway and I turned out to really like it.

Not only is that mold not worthy of Prowl, it's not even worthy of being in the Alternator line-up.

Sorry Hasbro, but I'm not going to buy it just because you make it. You had a winner with the Smokescreen/Silverstreak mold, but I'm done with this travesty.

Since I know now that I'm not going to be a completist with this line, you've also lost my business for all the Alts past Tracks - I was on the fence with these guys, but now, why bother if I'm not going to go for the complete collection?

G-1 style is where it's at with me.

Have fun with those G1 figures man.

Since you're done with Alternators does this mean you're done complaining about them too?