Next Set Of Takara Re-issues Are

Mike

Well, i already have a Kup that is in great conditions, so i would have prefered a dinobot, or a missing car... Well i'll get it anyway!

Wait...

Is the previous news that we're getting a second minibot-collection false? Or does this mean they're going to re-issue Wheelie outside the second Minibots-collection?

As i already have a Kup this means I won't be forced to get Wheelie! YaY! :D:D

Well, I like Galvatron but I'm not a fan of either Kup or Wheelie, but will get them since I'm a completionist....

Takara, we're still waiting for the rest of the Autobot Cars, Dinobots, and other cool TF's.....Wheelie does not fall into the "cool" category

:) :) This is definitely great news. I'll take Kup over the original rumor Minobots second set. Having Wheelie as an extra is also a plus.

Hm, since #20 is Kup and not like earlier rumor speculation, does that mean we'll not likely to see Galvatron as #21?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE