Sin City Nancy Coloe Ver...straight Or Blown Hair?

Ren

I haven't seen any Nancy's at retail. In fact, all the Sin City figures but her and the one color Gail I bought are still there. Sounds like an uncommon number of pegwarmers.

They should've done just the women...did we really need a Michael Clarke Duncan action figure?

I've seen the one in Color and B/W with straight hair only...

But these suck! Total let down.

I got really lucky with the Sin City figures (like no other) and have run into four total sets untouched out of the case at 2 Hot Topics and two Spencer's right when these started hitting. Three sets had straight haired Nancys and one had windblown Nancy. I don't know which is rarer, if either, but the Nancy figure as a whole is rarer because of this.

I got really lucky with the Sin City figures (like no other) and have run into four total sets untouched out of the case at 2 Hot Topics and two Spencer's right when these started hitting. Three sets had straight haired Nancys and one had windblown Nancy. I don't know which is rarer, if either, but the Nancy figure as a whole is rarer because of this.

Well from the looks of it it's three to one, thanks for the info!

Hey now. I picked up a nice haul at Suncoast yesterday afternoon. They only had three Nancy's (all blown hair) and one color Gail, so I picked up two Nancy's and the Gail. I have to disagree with Skipper who said they suck. I have to agree the likeness isnt the greatest on Nancy but the body sculpt is nice with the cool accessories. These are a nice display piece. Makes me wish I picked up the last B&W nancy.

Went back ten minutes later, and she was gone.

As a follow up, forgot to mention that Suncoast probably just opened up the case, cause they had every fig in both color versions. Check your Suncoasts on Thursdays cause thats when they supposed to get their shipments. But since i picked these up on monday, makes me think my suncoast just has a lotta lazy bastards.

Gonna hit Spencers and Hot Topic in a few.

Hey now. I picked up a nice haul at Suncoast yesterday afternoon. They only had three Nancy's (all blown hair) and one color Gail, so I picked up two Nancy's and the Gail. I have to disagree with Skipper who said they suck. I have to agree the likeness isnt the greatest on Nancy but the body sculpt is nice with the cool accessories. These are a nice display piece. Makes me wish I picked up the last B&W nancy.

If they had three Nancys, does that mean they had two cases worth of SC figs? Because of the places I mentioned above, they all received exactly one case to my knowledge and have not restocked in the several weeks since. I doubt they could have sold out quickly enough, restocked and sold out again, for me not to notice (I usually end up at one of these places at least one lunch hour from work a week). It seems to me that most places like Suncoast, Spencer's etc. simply receive one shipment of any toyline and that's it. I don't think I've ever seen restock ever...

I got the colour Nancy with the hair up. I think that is the better one.

I've found that the straight hair version is the easier one to find, however it's usually the B&W verison. I have seen the coloured one a couple of times.

I got the colour Nancy with the hair up. I think that is the better one.

I've found that the straight hair version is the easier one to find, however it's usually the B&W verison. I have seen the coloured one a couple of times.

Yeah, I got the color wind blown one, I left the BW one on the peg, although I now wish I picked her up, too.

found this today the first and only time ive seen a female figure fromt he line:

DSCF0471.jpg

they also had the colored versions of marv and hartigan

Hey now. I picked up a nice haul at Suncoast yesterday afternoon. They only had three Nancy's (all blown hair) and one color Gail, so I picked up two  Nancy's and the Gail. I have to disagree with Skipper who said they suck. I have to agree the likeness isnt the greatest on Nancy but the body sculpt is nice with the cool accessories. These are a nice display piece. Makes me wish I picked up the last B&W nancy.

If they had three Nancys, does that mean they had two cases worth of SC figs? Because of the places I mentioned above, they all received exactly one case to my knowledge and have not restocked in the several weeks since. I doubt they could have sold out quickly enough, restocked and sold out again, for me not to notice (I usually end up at one of these places at least one lunch hour from work a week). It seems to me that most places like Suncoast, Spencer's etc. simply receive one shipment of any toyline and that's it. I don't think I've ever seen restock ever...

All I know is that the couple times I went before, there would be only a Manute or a Marv. I asked the manager when more will be coming in and they told me that every Thurs. a new shipment comes in. Came back the next weekend and the walls had every character from the line. With the least amount of course being the girls. (4 total) They told me again to check back Thurs.

So who knows. Suncoast is a bit mysterious. I showed up Sat. morning cause they told me a couple days before that thats when it would be a good time to check. The reason there was cause they said they had a delayed shipment. I didnt see anything Sat. The manager told me to check later that afternoon. I called this time and they said they had nothing. I showed up couple days later and they were stocked. I was like, what the F?

Hey now. I picked up a nice haul at Suncoast yesterday afternoon. They only had three Nancy's (all blown hair) and one color Gail, so I picked up two  Nancy's and the Gail. I have to disagree with Skipper who said they suck. I have to agree the likeness isnt the greatest on Nancy but the body sculpt is nice with the cool accessories. These are a nice display piece. Makes me wish I picked up the last B&W nancy.

All I know is that the couple times I went before, there would be only a Manute or a Marv. I asked the manager when more will be coming in and they told me that every Thurs. a new shipment comes in. Came back the next weekend and the walls had every character from the line. With the least amount of course being the girls. (4 total) They told me again to check back Thurs.

So who knows. Suncoast is a bit mysterious. I showed up Sat. morning cause they told me a couple days before that thats when it would be a good time to check. The reason there was cause they said they had a delayed shipment. I didnt see anything Sat. The manager told me to check later that afternoon. I called this time and they said they had nothing. I showed up couple days later and they were stocked. I was like, what the F?

All of my Suncoasts tell me Sat's the day to shop, and every time I'm they're on Sat's, they always have a unopened case of some line of figs sittin around.

jjlecaros, care to share what store this was at? Cali representin'!

suncoast

Thanks. Sorry bout that. I should've figured it was from there cause of the price sticker on it.

lol no problem

i saw both black and white versions and i was dissapointed with the likeness, otherwise i woulda picked up both.

damn... we'll never get a jessica alba fig that has worthy likeness to her

these look pretty good, found them last night

DSCF0476.jpg

which walmart is that? cuz I go to a bunch of them.

-union city

-san leandro

-livermore

-milpitas

-sunnyvale

-dublin

-san jose

I made friends with the girl who works at spencers she is gonna keep a black and white and color versions for me when they get their shipment in on thursday... god how I love to make friends :)