At-rt................

KENNY GUIDO

Does this thing really walk?

I mean, I bought it today and it says it needs batteries and all over the box, it says it walks BUT does it walk by itself without you have to hold on to it, like the 80's AT-ST?

Well you have to put the batteries in and turn it on but yes it walks by itself. A slow walk but under its own power.

sweet! thanks!!!

I remember 20 years ago, where ERTEL made this walking at-at that you wound up and it walked. i thought it was the coolest thing. I hope hasbro keep doing this. who knows, we may even get a 1996 AT AT that could walk by itself one day!

I'd just be happy with another AT-AT of any type.

sweet! thanks!!!

I remember 20 years ago, where ERTEL made this walking at-at that you wound up and it walked. i thought it was the coolest thing. I hope hasbro keep doing this. who knows, we may even get a 1996 AT AT that could walk by itself one day!

I'd just be happy with another AT-AT of any type.

Let me tell you, I still kick my self in the ass till this day...........

I remember walking into Toys R us a few months after the 1996 at-at's were begining to collect dust...........

one day......they were slashed down to $10! they eailsy had 30 of them, stacked into a couple of bins along with the 12" TAUN TAUN W/HAn. I grabbed 2 (I had one already so i bought an extra and one for my son.)

i left the rest there.

turns out that some scalper that we called "deli boy" (he worked as a delivery guy for a deli) bought all the remaining at-ats!

pissed me off but what could i have done?

I had the orginal Kenner AT-AT as a kid and then picked up a POTF2 one when TRU was selling them at discount a few years back and still have it now. I got the AT-ST when they re-released it as a TRU exclusive with the ewok on Speeder Bike. I wouldnt be surprised if one day the AT-AT get re-released once again but for now I would rather see AT-TE made.

I had the orginal Kenner AT-AT as a kid and then picked up a POTF2 one when TRU was selling them at discount a few years back and still have it now. I got the AT-ST when they re-released it as a TRU exclusive with the ewok on Speeder Bike. I wouldnt be surprised if one day the AT-AT get re-released once again but for now I would rather see AT-TE made.

JayC my man... you totaly need to take some pictures of you're collection... it must be amazing with all these toys... & you seem to be into prety much everything @loll@ much like my self, but in you're case you actaully have the cash to spend @loll@

i wish I still had all my star wars toys..........

my father used to break all of mine. :(

Say what?! Bad dad! NO! no! lol, why would he? :S I allways hear storys of things like this & never understand why peoples parents break there stuff or just throw it out, I mean half the time there the ones who spend the $$$ on it... Its called an garage sale at the very least... @loll@

Guest A-MAN

Rebelscum's recent (sorry to plug another site) Q&A with Hasbro says that they'll never make the AT-TE ever, ever, ever.....because of costs (Yeah, but they'll make a billion talking Vader masks and Lego will make $90 sets).

I'd much rather see it made, out of scale but still cool (like the AT-AT), than say the Mustafar Playset. Of course, they should make both. But really, fans can customize a setting easier than a vehicle.