G.i. Joe Hq Getting New Exclusive

Forcehunter

You're perfectly right.

Since Hasbro seems lacking of imagination, why don't they come back to the 80's spirit. Cobra vehicles should be blue or black and look realistic which means military and not SF like.

Many other similar lines do it and cheaper, that's why many fans now buy lanard stuff and customize it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will be an air vehicle in cobra colors

yep its powerteam elite so its not technically joe or cobra.

your my little ponies could work in there to i suppose lol

but its an idea that would work well with cobra and its one that people have wanted for a long time

i am looking into the tank forcehunter but i just dont like the ultra military tank look for cobra.....so im not sure if that idea will work

is there a tank out there or other vehicle that people would like to see as a cobra or joe colored vehicle?

i have checked into the osprey idea as well for those that like that plane chopper thingy lol

I know a lot of other people might find this boring, but I'd love to see that utillity Hummers done in Cobra Blue. I doubt it will ever happen but it would be vary cool. I guess I'm going out to get some spray paint tonight.

HO-LY-S***!

You don't mean what I think you mean do you!

Big, purple, has a big undercarriage, and propeller blades ontop?

But I didn't even know that the company that makes the PowerTeam toys made a helicopter like that? Or is this just a blue repaint of their Blackhawk or something like that?

If I'm thinking, what your thinking, is what he's thinking, then I'd be pretty happy.

I'd only be concerned about the scale. I'm not sure what that copter is called in real life but I've seen them first hand and they are HUGE! I'm not saying that huge is bad but the crates they carry are the same size as shipping canisters on ships and one of those is about the size of a city bus and if done in scale could probably hold a couple of hiss tanks and troops.

HO-LY-S***!

But I didn't even know that the company that makes the PowerTeam toys made a helicopter like that? Or is this just a blue repaint of their Blackhawk or something like that?

If I'm thinking, what your thinking, is what he's thinking, then I'd be pretty happy.

I'd only be concerned about the scale. I'm not sure what that copter is called in real life but I've seen them first hand and they are HUGE! I'm not saying that huge is bad but the crates they carry are the same size as shipping canisters on ships and one of those is about the size of a city bus and if done in scale could probably hold a couple of hiss tanks and troops.

as far as scale goes you have to realize pte does their stuff in a toy scale. its real close to 1:18th but not exact

so a tomahawk size or maybe a bit bigger would be the closest bet i would think

and i was thinking a bunker for 6-8 figs and then maybe a loading ramp(as an extra accessory for the vehicle...so interchangeable with the bnker) to hold 1 hiss sized vehicle

the osprey while a sweet looking vehicle is probably never going to be done in a toy form due to its huge size.

HO-LY-S***!

as far as scale goes you have to realize pte does their stuff in a toy scale. its real close to 1:18th but not exact

and i was thinking a bunker for 6-8 figs and then maybe a loading ramp(as an extra accessory for the vehicle...so interchangeable with the bnker) to hold 1 hiss sized vehicle

the osprey while a sweet looking vehicle is probably never going to be done in a toy form due to its huge size.

Man if you had them make the copter I'm thinking of I'd buy it no matter if it fit Hiss or not. I wasn't trying to say I wouldn't buy it, I was just wondering if it would end up the size of the Bbi blackhawk. (Which to this day I can't seem to find a place to display it in my Joe room.)

Hmmm.

Sounds very cool, especially if you can pull of the bunker and ramp idea.

As for the scale of the Osprey, it doesn't really have to be close at all. Chap Mei made a nice Chinook-like vehicle that wasn't in scale, but is still nice all the same. Just keep the basic design elements and shape, and shrink it down.

Well, it will be Russian made. That would make the most sense as COBRA can get stuff easily from Eastern Europe.

On the contrary it would be perfect, i mean from what i remember cobra used to have soviet weapons an vehicles , i always considered that a little subliminal in the 80's, (cobra oficer having an ak 47 opposite to grunt and his m16 for example) that hind helicopter woul be perfect to get them back on track and forget all those fantasy unrealistic designs, i mean why do smaller companies can do realistic designs and hasbro being the giant that it is been spiting all those crappy vehicles, the only good ones they produce are the re painted ones from the 80's, i know , i know, i'm starting to sound like an old man, but i'm a wrong? i don't know but it seems that creativity has been getting lower lower with each passing year and that reflects in sales (and don't get me started with the sigma 6).@firedevil@

What's the deal with Curt's exclusives, anyway? Are they customs or what?

They are official.

It is like this: He orders a special order of PT vechicles in a different color that is closer to joes than real military schemes.

The colors matches certain figures like the CGs, IGs, or Cobra Soldiers.

Hey guys,

in Australia Power Team is called Elite Force/ Elite Team (or something like that) and ranges from the 3 3/4 Humvees, figures etc to a crappy recoloured robot to 12 inch dudes to kids spy gear.

They are all exactly the same as your Power team USA stuff.

THESE ARE NOT THE BBi ONES BTW!!

Now the only thing i have seen here that i have never seen in Power Team USA is a 3 3/4 F-18.

Could this be the vehicle??

Apart from that the only other thing i can think of might the the flat bed/troop carrier Humvee we've also seen out here.

... there's supposed to be a tank and a boat too...??

Never seen them though.

Anyway - hope that helps...

#tank#