G.i. Joe Hq Getting New Exclusive

Forcehunter

I'm hoping for the Blackhawk in Cobra blue.

Bluehawk? @hmmm@

i already use the usmc blackhawk for cobra and the green army version for the joes.

i'm really hoping for a black tank eventually...it would be awesome. i'd only be interested in cobra blue if it were going to be a true cobra blue...not the lighter blue like on the excl. little bird. on a side note, i think the military howitzer would be really cool in black as well.

zito

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the little birds were a rush job and i didnt have final say on the color unfortunately

but this new one is 100% controlled for the right colors.

and it is not listed on the pte site hehe

okay... let me get this straight.. because I have never heard of it before.

GiJoe HQ has commissioned the Power Team Elite people to make exclusive editions of their products??

If so, that is way cool.

I have the blackhawk and F-18, and they rock.

yeah the little birds were a rush job and i didnt have final say on the color unfortunately

now you've got me wondering just what you've got up your sleeve. this must be a new vehicle no one has yet to see if it is not listed on the pte site. hmmm...

zito

Hate to be mean, but so far their "exclusives" don't look like something I'd even want to associate with my Joes, unless I was doin' a Vietnam-era Joe-theme!

-Kevin

Umm, ok...I'm not understanding, considering the exclusives thus far have been a Black Humvee and a Crimson and Blue Little Bird. And even though Vietnam was before my time, I didnt think they had those back then @hmmm@

GiJoe HQ has commissioned the Power Team Elite people to make exclusive editions of their products??

If so, that is way cool.

yep thats correct!

i currently have a black humvee crimson little bird and blue little bird

and a new vehicle is on its way!

hehe

and yes its actually one that has never benn made into a toy before!

Guest A-MAN

Hate to be mean, but so far their "exclusives" don't look like something I'd even want to associate with my Joes, unless I was doin' a Vietnam-era Joe-theme!

-Kevin

Umm, ok...I'm not understanding, considering the exclusives thus far have been a Black Humvee and a Crimson and Blue Little Bird. And even though Vietnam was before my time, I didnt think they had those back then @hmmm@

Little Birds were used in Nam. Just watch APOCALYPSE NOW. R. Lee Ermy plays a pilot of one, IIRC. Anyway, the birds are there. Or early versions of them....early birds.... @loll@

Hummers, nah, they introduced in the 80's.

Little Birds were used in Nam. Just watch APOCALYPSE NOW. R. Lee Ermy plays a pilot of one, IIRC. Anyway, the birds are there. Or early versions of them....early birds.... @loll@

Hummers, nah, they introduced in the 80's.

Aaah, I stand corrected.....There were Little Birds in Vietnam, just looked it up to verify. I guess I correlate Little Birds with Somalia and such, because of Black Hawk Down.

If so, that is way cool.

yep thats correct!

i currently have a black humvee crimson little bird and blue little bird

and a new vehicle is on its way!

hehe

and yes its actually one that has never benn made into a toy before!

Can you give us a hint about the exclusive?

What country and era was the real vehicle made in? #US1#

well, I guess that answers my blue camel question

well, I guess that answers my blue camel question

lol. @loll@

HO-LY-S***!

You don't mean what I think you mean do you!

Big, purple, has a big undercarriage, and propeller blades ontop?

But I didn't even know that the company that makes the PowerTeam toys made a helicopter like that? Or is this just a blue repaint of their Blackhawk or something like that?

Hmmm.

Is it a russian design?

Actually, I think that is an untapped market. Most companies have released stuff for modern American military, WW2 American or German designs. No one's really touched on Soviet designs, or British and French for that matter. Would be nice to see a T-90 or a Merkava.

Not sure of the official name but as far as JOE fans are concerned it has got to be an original colored Ratttler....what is that kind of tank bomber plane called?

That would go as a new vehicle that would work later on as a military issued vehicle for there own line....that would be sweet.

Hmmm.

Is it a russian design?

Actually, I think that is an untapped market. Most companies have released stuff for modern American military, WW2 American or German designs. No one's really touched on Soviet designs, or British and French for that matter. Would be nice to see a T-90 or a Merkava.

I totally agree. Joe scale Russian stuff would be awesome!

I'd like a new cobra copter just like one of these:

French Tiger:

http://avions.legendaires.free.fr/tigre.php#photo

Russian Kamov Ka-50:

http://avions.legendaires.free.fr/ka50.php

or that awesome one:

http://avions.legendaires.free.fr/rah66.php

If you like military stuff, take a look at that amazing design for the new French/british Aircraft Carriers:

cvf-oct04.jpg

i know , they should release that hind helicopter like the one from metal gear i think the real problem with hasbro is that they started to do these unrealistic designs for vehicles and soldiers that's what i liked at the begining of their 3 3/4 series but after a while they changed that and that made me lose interest and i think i ws not the only one.

by the way hpow do i get one of thos cool superheogifs ? i'm kind of new here