G.i. Joe Hq Getting New Exclusive

Forcehunter

And its going to be COBRA! Let the speculation begin. Oh, its from the Power Team lineup.

Please be a Tank. COBRA needs some heavy hitters. If not, a Black COBRA Jet. Damn, I have to hit up reprolabels.com

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And its going to be COBRA! Let the speculation begin. Oh, its from the Power Team lineup.

What's the "Power Team" lineup?

I'm still not understanding. G.I.Joe HQ's is getting an exclusive item for G.I.Joe, but it's actually a PT item?

PT doesn't do Cobra, so how would it be, that whatever item it is, is going to be a Cobra vehicle?

Sorry for the ignorance on this, but it's not making sense, at least not with my limited knowledge of what G.I.Joe HQ's deals with.

I'm still not understanding. G.I.Joe HQ's is getting an exclusive item for G.I.Joe, but it's actually a PT item?

PT doesn't do Cobra, so how would it be, that whatever item it is, is going to be a Cobra vehicle?

Sorry for the ignorance on this, but it's not making sense, at least not with my limited knowledge of what G.I.Joe HQ's deals with.

I think he means it's color Scheme will be Cobra Like......IE: Cobra Blue, Black, Crimson....as opposed to Camo, Green or Tan.

Okay...I do remember the little birds post! I guess I was just thinking G.I.JOE HQ's..."exclusive"....going to be a "COBRA" vehicle, meant exactly that, so that's why the Power Team lineup reference threw me!

I gotcha all now! More of a WE can MAKE IT a Cobra vehicle! ^_^

Thanks!

No problem!

No problem!

@smilepunch@

I is confused too.. me no get it

I'm still not understanding.  G.I.Joe HQ's is getting an exclusive item for G.I.Joe, but it's actually a PT item?

Hate to be mean, but so far their "exclusives" don't look like something I'd even want to associate with my Joes, unless I was doin' a Vietnam-era Joe-theme!

-Kevin

I'm still not understanding.  G.I.Joe HQ's is getting an exclusive item for G.I.Joe, but it's actually a PT item?

:rolleyes:

anyone ever seen the movie "big" when tom hanks was pitching his talking comic book idea...im remindeded of it somehow? ;)

TM

I'm holding out hope that it will be a new mold of a russian Hind attack helicopter or an Osprey. Hey, I can dream, right?

Did you Say "Osprey" I thought I was the only one out there that wish they would make the Osprey into a G.I.Joe vehicle. They could call it the Tomahawk 3.

v-22-pic01461.jpg

it will be an air vehicle in cobra colors

yep its powerteam elite so its not technically joe or cobra.

your my little ponies could work in there to i suppose lol

but its an idea that would work well with cobra and its one that people have wanted for a long time

i am looking into the tank forcehunter but i just dont like the ultra military tank look for cobra.....so im not sure if that idea will work

is there a tank out there or other vehicle that people would like to see as a cobra or joe colored vehicle?

i have checked into the osprey idea as well for those that like that plane chopper thingy lol

it will be an air vehicle in cobra colors

yep its powerteam elite so its not technically joe or cobra.

your my little ponies could work in there to i suppose lol

but its an idea that would work well with cobra and its one that people have wanted for a long time

i am looking into the tank forcehunter but i just dont like the ultra military tank look for cobra.....so im not sure if that idea will work

is there a tank out there or other vehicle that people would like to see as a cobra or joe colored vehicle?

i have checked into the osprey idea as well for those that like that plane chopper thingy lol

i think the pte tank in black would look awesome for cobra. it would remind me of destro's plasma tank from the toon. i don't think i'd be the only one who would be interested in this item.

as far as the aircraft exclusive goes, i'd go with black if possible, or a very, very dark blue.

zito

There's some pics of the various vehicle sets for PTE on this page...

POWERTEAM VEHICLES

Wonder if it's any of those? :)

Did you Say "Osprey" I thought I was the only one out there that wish they would make the Osprey into a G.I.Joe vehicle. They could call it the Tomahawk 3.

That'd rule, though a fully In scale Joe Ospey would be really, really huge. Really too large for me to own one..

Curt, Im tellin ya, a tank would kick ass!

Did you mean we could fit ponies into the new vehicle?

okay its a chopper of some sort. This ought to be interesting.