Since We Have A Lot Of Newbies Here.

Starscream49

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know of another viable place to play a TF war game o_O. A place where you're mod SS49 :D

Hrm.. I should start a game there @firedevil@

I will most likely not participate as I can't be bothered to go to the games room :o

I know of another viable place to play a TF war game o_O. A place where you're mod SS49 :D

Hrm.. I should start a game there @firedevil@

I will most likely not participate as I can't be bothered to go to the games room :o

i too know just the place :)

but it wouldnt be the same though, since there wouldn't nearly be that many players compared to here

on another point about moving it to the game room. Its just kinda a pain in the butt if your a hardcore player to KEEP having to go into the other room to check whats going on. The big war game makes sense cause it involves ALL the forums.

Especially when you have a dial-up connection. Ah well.

Count me in for this one!

I know of another viable place to play a TF war game o_O.  A place where you're mod SS49 :D

Hrm.. I should start a game there  @firedevil@

i too know just the place :)

but it wouldnt be the same though, since there wouldn't nearly be that many players compared to here

but there might be more players :D

So who's in and who's out? Should we make a list and send out notes??

Why is it everytime we play this thing so much stuff goes on!? Can't we just play? lol

I was thinkin the same thing, but it's mainly b/c its a male ego bashing thing.. ;) Hehehe.. So everyone must get what they want, when they want, and all that fun stuff... i say just start the dang thing wherever and be on with it!

"So everyone must get what they want, when they want, and all that fun stuff.."

not me, im just enforcing the rules of the board, that's all :D

I was thinkin the same thing, but it's mainly b/c its a male ego bashing thing.. ;) Hehehe..  So everyone must get what they want, when they want, and all that fun stuff...  i say just start the dang thing wherever and be on with it!

Because only males get pissy. :)

Heh, heh, I know... @smilepunch@