Since We Have A Lot Of Newbies Here.

Starscream49

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt insult you. I asked you a question. I think you being a mod has really gone to your head. I cant even believe your gonna talk about abusing privalages....

if you're going to insult me, then maybe I'll just lock the whole thing

I don't think it has gone to his head. Being a mod requires you to do your job, even if you don't want to. The "war games" go in the games section; you know that.

He's just doing his job as fairly as he can, which means the same rules apply to everyone.

Calm down fellows. Mike does have a valid point; this thread has little to do with Transformers aside from people who are participating in the game also participate in the forum. Unfortunatly, I don't think that is really enough to keep it in here.

HOWEVER.

This matter is being discussed between JayC and the mods. You'll know where it will end up up soon enough.

Mike, I dont get why your being so anal about it. Your really just doing this trying ot prove a point that you can and will do something only cause you can. It sould stay here because it does have something to do with TFs. Its the members of the TF forum playing. I mean settle down. Why is it killing you to have one thread in here when everyone wants it in here???

Cd is just more strict to the rules recently. I certainly don't like it, but we have to realize that after the general discussion room was closed down, things are not the same. In fact, I think it has become more friendier, but those who think otherwise, are the ones who starts stuff.

However, if this games goes to the game section, count me out. The majority of ppl who played the previous one, were mostly non TF and love to start fights. I don't want to be in a game where we spend most of the round complaining how who's on our team and other bs than actually playing. That is why I didn't add my name in the previous game. Too much trouble

Mike, I dont get why your being so anal about it. Your really just doing this trying ot prove a point that you can and will do something only cause you can. It sould stay here because it does have something to do with TFs. Its the members of the TF forum playing. I mean settle down. Why is it killing you to have one thread in here when everyone wants it in here???

Cd is just more strict to the rules recently. I certainly don't like it, but we have to realize that after the general discussion room was closed down, things are not the same. In fact, I think it has become more friendier, but those who think otherwise, are the ones who starts stuff.

However, if this games goes to the game section, count me out. The majority of ppl who played the previous one, were mostly non TF and love to start fights. I don't want to be in a game where we spend most of the round complaining how who's on our team and other bs than actually playing. That is why I didn't add my name in the previous game. Too much trouble

Yup I remember the last war game in the GD area before it got closed deteriorated into a really stupid bicker-fest.

Well, this one was never moved ... http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=1963267

And, the original: http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=1943756

So howbout we call it the Transfan survivor game then... :P

Maybe we can split the fans into two groups, one being called Decepticons, while the other called Autobots.

Yup I remember the last war game in the GD area before it got closed deteriorated into a really stupid bicker-fest.

The last few games were actually nothing more than bicker feast between the transfans and joes. however, the last one was the worst and got out of hand.

To tell you the truth, the moving threads and such kills the mood for me. I mean, I know you weren't involved in the monkey room, 3storms, but once that goes to the GD room, it kills the fun and the purpose of it. In my humble opinion, I think the monkey room was a place for transfans to talk about whatever without going to the gd room. I mean, after seeing other rooms having their own monkey room, it seems that the transfans are the only ones who uses it. The gi joe and gd mr died because of lack of interest.

I also think it allows the fan not to deal with the crap that other members with conflicting personality if having it in a certain area. I mean, look at the last Gd war game. That cause so much trouble since there are some who can't get along with others who are into something else. It is like putting devoted employees of pepsi co. and coca cola in the same room and leave them there for hours.

That is my 2 cents.

However, if this games goes to the game section, count me out.  The majority of ppl who played the previous one, were mostly non TF and love to start fights.  I don't want to be in a game where we spend most of the round complaining how who's on our team and other bs than actually playing.  That is why I didn't add my name in the previous game.  Too much trouble

I hate to break it to ya, but no one but transfans will be playing this transformers war game in the games room. The sign up sheet is here in the transformers forum, so only transfans will sign up. Then its moved to games forum, and you play there :) It doesn't NEED to stay here for any reason, the sign up thread, yeah sntrooper made a good point, none of the sign up threads were in the games room, but all the games go there.

The only reason the last transformers survivor war game stayed in the transformers area, was because of this EXACT thing going on now, people thinking the game HAS to be here for whatever reason. The mods decided last year (not me as a matter of fact, but the other transforemer mods) that the game will from then on, be played in the games forum.

Three transformers mods this year agree, the game belongs in the games room, and two don't care either way, while Jay leaves it completly up to us the mods to decided what we want to do with the forums. That IS why he hired us in the first place.

but anyways.. games go in the games room, its that simple :)

However, if this games goes to the game section, count me out.  The majority of ppl who played the previous one, were mostly non TF and love to start fights.  I don't want to be in a game where we spend most of the round complaining how who's on our team and other bs than actually playing.  That is why I didn't add my name in the previous game.  Too much trouble

I hate to break it to ya, but no one but transfans will be playing this transformers war game in the games room. The sign up sheet is here in the transformers forum, so only transfans will sign up. Then its moved to games forum, and you play there :) It doesn't NEED to stay here for any reason, the sign up thread, yeah sntrooper made a good point, none of the sign up threads were in the games room, but all the games go there.

The only reason the last transformers survivor war game stayed in the transformers area, was because of this EXACT thing going on now, people thinking the game HAS to be here for whatever reason. The mods decided last year (not me as a matter of fact, but the other transforemer mods) that the game will from then on, be played in the games forum.

Three transformers mods this year agree, the game belongs in the games room, and two don't care either way, while Jay leaves it completly up to us the mods to decided what we want to do with the forums. That IS why he hired us in the first place.

but anyways.. games go in the games room, its that simple :)

I guess next time there should be an announcement that the signup sheet would stay and the game be somewhere else since I was given the impression the whole game would move. Anyways, the mood seems ruined before the game started and if this is any indictation of what the game will be lick, I am out.

What we really need is to restart the old unfinished collection competiton. Theres lots of new posters around, it'd be cool to see new pics of everyones stuff, and maybe this time we could actually complete it.

It'd be more fun than just voting someone out of a game...and we could actually keep it here in the TF section.

Look guys, Lets all stop complaining. We all love this game and we would love to have it here were we all get along. I know the second it goes into the game room alot of complaining will start that the rest of the board didnt know about it.

HOWEVER, I would rather not complain and let it go to the game room rather than not have it at all.

I dont want the complaining to ruin it.

on another point about moving it to the game room. Its just kinda a pain in the butt if your a hardcore player to KEEP having to go into the other room to check whats going on. The big war game makes sense cause it involves ALL the forums.

Look guys, Lets all stop complaining. We all love this game and we would love to have it here were we all get along. I know the second it goes into the game room alot of complaining will start that the rest of the board didnt know about it.

HOWEVER, I would rather not complain and let it go to the game room rather than not have it at all.

I dont want the complaining to ruin it.

on another point about moving it to the game room. Its just kinda a pain in the butt if your a hardcore player to KEEP having to go into the other room to check whats going on. The big war game makes sense cause it involves ALL the forums.

I stopped complaining since no matter what event happens here, it just starts in a flame war.

What we really need is to restart the old unfinished collection competiton. Theres lots of new posters around, it'd be cool to see new pics of everyones stuff, and maybe this time we could actually complete it.

It'd be more fun than just voting someone out of a game...and we could actually keep it here in the TF section.

I like the idea and doesn't really seem to clash egos.

we need synch to play in this game.

and good ol' gradius must return from the dead too.

Then the real war will begin because the CANADIAN MAFIA will return and ready to roll out!!!!!

And any other Canadians like Mr.Deltoid, Skipperbecks, and others should join our ranks!

Hehe ScottieEvil should remember our wrath :)