Since We Have A Lot Of Newbies Here.

Starscream49

Same rules as usual. Once your voted out, your dead. Dead people cant vote. Last man standin gis the winner. Post your name if your in. Rounds last about 24 hours.

TF war game is on in teh game room

Players

SS49

D-Bot

Cobalt Agent

Littlebigman

DecepticonusPrime

RoyalMarine

Sunstorm76'

Skipperbecks

Opticon

BeastWars_Megatron

Devastator_2000

SnTrooper

Zakna

FUGAYZIE

Action Figure Soundwave

Mike

Riker

madman1366

RC_rika

matrix1

OB1Killa

Doom Saber

SKYWARP

Legato

Metatron1050

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in? But what are the rules... I want to know what Im getting myself into...

Im in! :)

Since it was moved from the TF board, I no longer care to play.

why???

you guys aren't playin it here, its going in the game room, there's no reason you can't play in there. I'll leave the sign up sheet in here, cuz trooper makes a good point, sign up sheets have never been in the games room.

"i dont wanna play cuz its in the games room" well then that's your choice not to play.

Since it was moved from the TF board, I no longer care to play.

why???

you guys aren't playin it here, its going in the game room, there's no reason you can't play in there. I'll leave the sign up sheet in here, cuz trooper makes a good point, sign up sheets have never been in the games room.

"i dont wanna play cuz its in the games room" well then that's your choice not to play.

Can you PLEASE get off your power trip. Whats with you??? Does it make you feel like more of a man or like you have meaning to try and push your weight around on a toy forum????? Your a freakin poster just like the rest of us. Only difference is JayC lets you moderate some forums. BASICALLY, you job is to stop things that shouldnt be going on not to cause problems and piss people off.

If we have a TF game, thats being played by TF fans, theres no reason it shouldnt stay here. Especially when its ALWAYS been here before. Thats about the 5th person thats said they dont want to play if its in another forum. Chill out and let us play our game without being hasseled. You a moderator. Stop overglamerizing the postion and acting like you know whats best for everything.

'Thats about the 5th person thats said they dont want to play if its in another forum

That's not my problem, if people don't want to play, you can't make them.

war games go in the game room.

What is this forum for Pat??

"Transformers

Discuss Everything Transformers, from Generation 1 to Cybertron."

what does a war game, based on members trying to vote each other off, have to do with transformers discussion? nothing. thus it doesn't belong in the transformers forum.