So If This New Internet Only Line Sticks;

Lady Jaye

yep.. I will buy multiples of any RAH repaint they put out... and I will buy 1 of most new-sculpt items they release in that packaging.

I hate new-sculpt items.. but the packages are just so nice. Like Scrap-Iron, pretty boring figure, awesome package. I'll buy one just to keep MOC.

Depends. I have only been a MOC guy for Star Wars but these cards are tempting. So with fav characters I probably will. I have a few RAH carded that are favs like v2 SE, v1 BBQ, v1 Flint, etc.

Draven

I'm not that impressed with the packaging. The Scrap Iron one looks like test shots. Will it be that way? Cool if it is, too bad if not. Besides, isn't part of the point of doing "direct" a way of cutting costs (ie. the flashy packaging?).

Regardless, it remains to be seen just what is going to be available and how much.

Has anyone else noticed this is exactly the same card art style as the TRU '98 15th anniversary stuff? At least it's the same on the Viper with Flight Pod and the Rattler 4-WD art anyway, I'm not sure about the rest . It looks so much better then the boring green cardboard we've been getting. If they put RAH style figs as nice as the ones in the comic pack on single cards I could definatly see buying one to keep MOC.