New Gijoe Product Pics

AirborneRigger

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea yet. they will begin selling them to ppl that attend the Con this year and then everyone else will be able to order them from HasbroToyShop.com starting July 1st. and you do NOT have to be a Master Collector member to get them.

Guest A-MAN

SInce those items were listed among "Robot Rebellion" releases, potential future releases could include:

New Comic 3 Packs:

Hawk, Flint, Tunnel Rat

Dreadnoks Buzzer, Thrasher, Ripper

Zartan, Cobra Commander, Zarana (check!)

Breaker, Agent Scarlett, Cobra Commander

New Alpha Vehicles:

Road Rebel Tank w/ Tunnel Rat

Sting Raider w/ Electric EEL II

Chopper w/ Machette

ATC Mech w/ Cannonball

CLAW Mech w/ BAT

Defense Mech w/ Dusty

Bravo vehicles:

HISS w/ Pit Viper

DLX Vehicle: ROCC w/ Long Haul

New 2....er....1 packs:

Major Barrage

Barrel Roll

Sgt Mutt

Scrap Iron (check)

Strongarm

Overkill

Spirit Iron Knife

Firefly

Kamakura

Ninja BAT.

SInce those items were listed among "Robot Rebellion" releases, potential future releases could include:

New Comic 3 Packs:

Hawk, Flint, Tunnel Rat

Dreadnoks Buzzer, Thrasher, Ripper

Zartan, Cobra Commander, Zarana (check!)

Breaker, Agent Scarlett, Cobra Commander

New Alpha Vehicles:

Road Rebel Tank w/ Tunnel Rat

Sting Raider w/ Electric EEL II

Chopper w/ Machette

ATC Mech w/ Cannonball

CLAW Mech w/ BAT

Defense Mech w/ Dusty

Bravo vehicles:

HISS w/ Pit Viper

DLX Vehicle: ROCC w/ Long Haul

New 2....er....1 packs:

Major Barrage

Barrel Roll

Sgt Mutt

Scrap Iron (check)

Strongarm

Overkill

Spirit Iron Knife

Firefly

Kamakura

Ninja BAT.

I'm thinking that ROCC w/ Long Haul will be a Sigma Six style set since LH was mentioned as a member of Sigma 6.

Too bad these things are going to be like three times retail price. I can sense it already...

doubt it! they'll never sell and that's the reason for the hiatus to begin with.

just to nit-pick; i'm hoping for more accessories than what scrap iron has. hopefully the smaller bubbles don't cut out the amount of gear that each figure comes with. afterall, back in the day, hasbro crammed those weapon trees in small single-figure cards.

a little too lightly colored for me, but i plan on drybrushing him once i get my hands on it. for a guy who handles explosives and rockets, i'd expect a little more dirt and grit. that should darken him up enough for my liking.

removable helmet for commander/fred? heck yeah.

amazing hood sculpt for zartan, can't believe how impressed i am over something like that. looks like this will be the first comic pack i pick up.

just to nit-pick; i'm hoping for more accessories than what scrap iron has. hopefully the smaller bubbles don't cut out the amount of gear that each figure comes with. afterall, back in the day, hasbro crammed those weapon trees in small single-figure cards.

Well, Scrap Iron (more than either of the other two) looks very Photoshopped together. It is entirely possible that Hasbro is using a dual tray system like in the first wave of single packs.

I'm just a tad miffed that for being a collector oriented effort, where are the figure stands?

Now that the pics are public i can post them.

comicthree.jpg

humvee.jpg

scrapiron.jpg

Zartan: not bad, but I wish he had color-change

CC: OK. even better if he's really Fred XIII

Zarana: bad (same as Zartan with wanting color change)

I notice the box for the Humvee has a retro RAH look to it (no window except for the figure, and black background with red explosion).

Scrap Iron's card is better than the figure IMO. They shoud have done the Joes like that ever since they first launched JvC.

What the hell? Am I dreaming? When did all this stuff happen? Did I just step out of a timewarp or something? When did all this become public knowledge?

I am so confused. But I can see my wallets going to be empty again.

I guess all our bitching is starting to pay off! =^)

I guess all our bitching is starting to pay off! =^)

If so...we need to KEEP doing it, and kill the Sigma Sux line, after only it's first wave!!!

DIE....YOU FREAKING ANIME PUPPETS FROM HELL!!!!

All i can say about these three products is CARD FREAKING ART!!!!

they brought back card art with the explosion backround on the scrap iron. Thats sweet!!!

That comic back is terrible i have to say though. These comic pack figures should be improvements to the vintage ones.

Zartan- Terrible hood, why would anybody want this one over the original?

CC- Exact same except for the helmet, which looks goofy, original is way better imo.

Zarana- Still a goofy head and nothing's changed.

Bad comic pack, but at least we're getting something! I'll still pick it up, but i'd say this has been the worst pack.

But still, thanks Hasbro!!

-saboteur