Thoughts On New Fig Pics From Mc

dirtyroastbeef

Gotta jump on the bandwagon, because I'm neither shocked, nor relieved... but very curious. Based on the fan murmer (from fans I actually trust) a trusting member would have realized something like this was coming down the pike soon.

So yeah, anyone who has the pics, I'm ebadalucca@aol.com

I'd like to see what all the hub-bub's about.

You know....now that I've seen them I'm not that impressed with Scrap Iron.

The packaging is great though, this is the way they should have gone from the start.

Id have to agree. Scrap-Iron doesnt grab me. Still looks too out of proportion

But that comic pack is teh win. Heres hoping Fred VIIs head will be used in more CG oriented releases. (Mechanic Fred VII, Headman Buisness suit, Standard CG body with helmet) Hasbro could get some good milage outta this expenditure. The Bucket helmet looks just like comic designs. Later on a CC head with shades and mustache could be crafted to make full use of the helmet. Great planning on both counts

Nice to see Convention figures finally being used outside Con sets. looks like Zartan has all new gear too

The only thing I don't really like is the Scrap Iron figure. He seems to be suffering from the same "diaper" crotch, and oddly shaped lower torso that the Wave 6 Torch figure has. He was obviously sculpted a while ago, before they started making the figures with better proportions like the Wave 7 Snake Eyes and Bombstrike. I love everything else though. The old style packaging and Filecards, Night OPS Humvee with what looks like an improved Rollbar and Comic Book 3-Pack #74 are awesome.

I am glad to see the Night Ops Humvee though.....There was the rumor awhile back that the Night Ops Humvee would ship with a brand new HISS...So if the Night Ops is indeed coming, maybe the HISS is too.

Scraps isn't the best, i think i like my custom idea better possibly, but i'm going to get him more than likely, and i will be getting the humvee.

Yay i can't wait to hear my wife tell me (for the first time) why do you need that one? it's just like the other two you have!

the new 3 pack looks great! a new zartan and zarana head at last!! comic accurate colors for zartan! and the removable helmet for cc is great! (it should be fred vii, so hopefully it looks like it)

the card art for scrap iron is definitely cool, but it looks a little 'off' compared to the cards of old.. it almost seems like fan art than official art. but im not complaining.

any guesses as to what other things are coming along? hopefully the scarlett 3 pack...

man, I stared at these for a 1/2 hr.

I cannot wait. Sux that I decided to not go to the con. I cannot wait to see what else is in the initial assortment. I'll be you guys get something at the dinner though!!!!

grumble grumble

I am glad to see the Night Ops Humvee though.....There was the rumor awhile back that the Night Ops Humvee would ship with a brand new HISS...So if the Night Ops is indeed coming, maybe the HISS is too.

Just remember it might be that blue/black HISS 4 repaint that was up on the website a few months ago.

I would hope Hasbro wouldn't waste our and their time on a repaint of an unpopular vehicle.

But then again, they might be going slow and only release 1 Bravo sized release with the initial figures.