3.75" Joe Returns At Hasbrotoyshop.com!

Leonardo T Dragon

The comic pack, scrap iron, and night ops humvee were orginally scheduled to be released in May with the new theme. It appears as if the humvee is a repaint. The news pics do not show signs of a theme. Does this mean they are going to release all they had orginally planned to, just without a theme. For example, ATC Mech, Defense MEch, Claw MEch, Chopper, Hiss V, etc. Maybe even ROCC, yet its kind of big for an online store.

AH HA! thats it! they allready had the stuff made so now there gonna dump it online! when its gone the hiatus is back on! hhhmmmmm?

TM

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh.. and now I HAVE to go to the CON

My thoughts exactly...I have to go now....

SUCKERS!

oh.. and now I HAVE to go to the CON

My thoughts exactly...I have to go now....

SUCKERS!

quit being so bitter and come have some fun with us.... stubborn old fart! @lol@

The comic pack, scrap iron, and night ops humvee were orginally scheduled to be released in May with the new theme.  It appears as if the humvee is a repaint.  The news pics do not show signs of a theme.  Does this mean they are going to release all they had orginally planned to, just without a theme.  For example, ATC Mech, Defense MEch, Claw MEch, Chopper, Hiss V, etc.  Maybe even ROCC, yet its kind of big for an online store.

AH HA! thats it! they allready had the stuff made so now there gonna dump it online! when its gone the hiatus is back on! hhhmmmmm?

TM

I'm willing to bet that there's more product than this ready for the new webstore. I mean, the hiatus was only announced in February so what would have been Wave 8 and Wave 9 were most likely already in development.

Honestly, I don't think that they're just "dumping some leftovers" online and then that's it.

Of course, I'm optimistic about this.

Well its good to hear hasHbro is bringing back the line after a few month on "ice", I'm not sure if i will give them any of my money once the product is available. They need to do much more then this to convince me it will not turn into another "slap in the face", 6 months down the road.

P.S. I still hope sigmA(S)Six fails!

I don't think this will save the line but am very happy to get some new Joes!!! The drought has been killing me with nothing to look forward to aside maybe the convention figures. (Haven't found anyone to go in on a boxed set yet).

Wow.... I cannot understand all the negativity on this. And I'm one hater who never thought I would be saying that. I tend to be almost entirely negative about anything new Joe. This is AWESOME. Whats wrong with you people? These new toys look AWESOME! Single carded new sculpts with old style original card art?!?!?! HAVENT WE BEEN CRYING FOR THIS FOR YEARS?!?!? This is GREAT! That comic three pack? WOW... Comic three packs have been my favorite toys they've released in this new line, and guess what they are going to continue!! HECK YEAH! I've been working on my vintage comic collection, trying to fill the gaps in the story. And original prints of these comics run from 5-10 bucks a comic. So now for 10 dollars I can get a reprint of the comic *AND* three AWESOME new figures???? THANK YOU HASBRO.

Phanstar

But when he breaks wind, he's a WMD.

Hey! Is my wife talking smack about me to you guys...when I'm not around?

@lol@

Wow.... I cannot understand all the negativity on this. And I'm one hater who never thought I would be saying that. I tend to be almost entirely negative about anything new Joe. This is AWESOME. Whats wrong with you people? These new toys look AWESOME! Single carded new sculpts with old style original card art?!?!?! HAVENT WE BEEN CRYING FOR THIS FOR YEARS?!?!? This is GREAT! That comic three pack? WOW... Comic three packs have been my favorite toys they've released in this new line, and guess what they are going to continue!! HECK YEAH! I've been working on my vintage comic collection, trying to fill the gaps in the story. And original prints of these comics run from 5-10 bucks a comic. So now for 10 dollars I can get a reprint of the comic *AND* three AWESOME new figures???? THANK YOU HASBRO.

Phanstar

To me, this is no different than when we received news of the Moray coming to TRU, or the two exclusive 6-packs, Winter Ops and Imperial Procession. How about the Adventure Packs and those pics of the repainted HISS IV or the Road Rebel?

These things all came up AFTER the news of the "hiatus" and nobody screamed "END OF HAITUS....THEY'RE BACK...YIPPIE!!"

These 3 items are just as cool to see as all the above items I mentioned (for the most part that is) but I'm just not going to get a warm and fuzzy inside with gleeful anticipation of anything more or MAJOR. It seems like a shakey operatuion this whole on-line business, so I'm not ready to shout from the rooftops just yet.

I was ridiculously giddy with glee and totally praising Hasbro, for the wave 6 and 7 figures and the comic packs were obviously an awesome deal, and everything was finally coming together and looking good. I think that was a day or two before the hiatus news and Sigma Six! @grumpy@

I've tempered my enthusiasm since then! @smilepunch@

<<<<To me, this is no different than when we received news of the Moray coming to TRU, or the two exclusive 6-packs, Winter Ops and Imperial Procession. How about the Adventure Packs and those pics of the repainted HISS IV or the Road Rebel?>>>>>

with the exception of the Moray, this stuff was seen prior to the hiatus announcement.

<<<<To me, this is no different than when we received news of the Moray coming to TRU, or the two exclusive 6-packs, Winter Ops and Imperial Procession. How about the Adventure Packs and those pics of the repainted HISS IV or the Road Rebel?>>>>>

with the exception of the Moray, this stuff was seen prior to the hiatus announcement.

You sure about that on the TRU 6-packs? @hmmm@

I'm pretty sure that THEY at least popped up afterwards?

*edit....just did a little research, and the news of the TRU 6-packs, did indeed come up around the first of January...before the hiatus bomb dropped. ^_^

These things all came up AFTER the news of the "hiatus" and nobody screamed "END OF HAITUS....THEY'RE BACK...YIPPIE!!"

Well think about it... If this were just a way to push off a little bit of already produced product instead of throwing it in a storeroom, then why the original old school style box and card art??? Do you think hasbro would go through the trouble to do a new card and box design and everything just to sell a figure and a jeep? I doubt it.

That card is sweet I cant wait to see what the back of it looks like... Wouldnt it be awesome if it had little pictures of the other figures in that wave just like the 80s cards? Oh yippee... I am however a little worried about the price, but Im sure hasbro knows they can only push it so far with Joe. Id go about 15 for a comic 3 pack post paid, and thats my limit. As for a single figure with the original card art im not sure how high I'd pay. I cant see myself ordering just one figure, so I would have to see how it pans out.

Phanstar